Augusta/Bracken predictions 2-11-14

Who wins Bracken or Augusta  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Bracken or Augusta

Austin Crawford has 501 points this season per KHSAA scoreboard. BC stat man tells me that he's at 769 for career. Needs 231 more for 1000 not sure if he will get there this season or not. I think all time record at Bracken is 1761.

We had 6 more games countin district tournament 7 if we get past St. Pat. He needs to average 38 ppg to get 1000 in six games. 33ppg if we make it to the region. And play the seventh game :thumb:

:thumb:

Back to this game, Snapp really hurt Bracken County in the first meeting, though it was Bach who hit the game-winner. I'm curious to see what kind of defense(s) Coach Persinger uses in this one.

Maybe a match-up 2/3 zone. Or a 1-2-2. I like Steve cummins on Bach. Steven is our best on ball defender. I don't think man to man will be effective with bach driving and kicking out. Owens Crawford is also playin for Augusta which he was out the first game. Will have to adjust to that.

If they do go man to man Cummins has to stay on Bach and stay outta foul trouble. Stick to him I mean don't let up every time he looks up Steven needs to be in his face. Go to the bench with him if he has too. Guard him all the way to the locker room at halftime whatever it takes. :sneaky::sneaky:

;)

Edited by polarbear98
Spelling geeze I'm a horrible speller