Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nigerian terror group kills 138 Christians

Featured Replies

I agree but I would rather our soldiers go protect these people than being in Afghanistan.

 

So, it's the United States' job to be the protector of Christianity around the globe?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
So, it's the United States' job to be the protector of Christianity around the globe?

 

Seriously.

 

Do you not remember when we went to Bosnia to help the Muslims when the Serbs were killing them. But is that ok since they are Muslims.

What reason did we have way over there, all the way around the globe.

Are we the protectors of Muslims.

Seriously.

 

Do you not remember when we went to Bosnia to help the Muslims when the Serbs were killing them. But is that ok since they are Muslims.

What reason did we have way over there, all the way around the globe.

Are we the protectors of Muslims.

 

Pretty sure that Kosovo, and was under the NATO banner.

  • Author
Pretty sure that Kosovo, and was under the NATO banner.

 

Your right, but American soldiers were there as was American missiles.

If they can do that then why can't they go in and stop the murder or genocide of Christians by Muslims.

 

We sure went to the aid of the Muslims then.

Your right, but American soldiers were there as was American missiles.

If they can do that then why can't they go in and stop the murder or genocide of Christians by Muslims.

 

We sure went to the aid of the Muslims then.

 

Actually we went to keep ethnic entities from continuing mass genocide. It was not religion based slaughter but ethnic. Are you just as angry over our non intervention in Rwanda?

 

It does make me pray for my fellow believers who face REAL persecution and suffering. With that said, I thank you for bringing this evil to our attention.

There is a reluctance to report or admit that in areas where the Muslim Brotherhood have seized power there has been, at best, a blind to Christian mass killings. At worst it was sanctioned or approved. Coptic Christians in Egypt were being killed regularly and Christians in what was a non-religious based Syria have faced slaughter by the outside Muslim forces. This seems to have embolden Islamist militants to the south in Africa.

 

These have had some coverage by the MSM:

 

The Coptic Christians of Egypt - CBS News

 

Egypt's Coptic Christians Celebrate Christmas Amid Fear, Hope : NPR

 

But even NPR has trouble facing the apparent truth:

 

"Christians blamed Morsi's Muslim Brotherhood for the violence. But there is no proof that the Brotherhood organized the attacks."

 

Acknowledgement but apparent white wash. OK, NPR - if not the MB - then who?

I got an email from a Nigerian prince promising me millions if I help him get his money out of a bank. I think I should help just in case he's part of a terrorist group. Don't want to be on his bad list.

  • Author
I got an email from a Nigerian prince promising me millions if I help him get his money out of a bank. I think I should help just in case he's part of a terrorist group. Don't want to be on his bad list.

 

You should help them then, maybe you can go over there and report back just how safe it is over there and how loved you are.

It baffles me that you want the US to send military troops to get involved.

 

If they were simply Nigerian citizens that were killed, and not Christians, would you be clamoring for intervention, or would you simply not care?

 

My thought on the whole thing is who cares. I really don't care what people in other countries are doing to one another. When it starts involving American citizens, then I become concerned. Until then, do whatever the hell you want as far as I'm concerned.

  • Author
It baffles me that you want the US to send military troops to get involved.

 

If they were simply Nigerian citizens that were killed, and not Christians, would you be clamoring for intervention, or would you simply not care?

 

My thought on the whole thing is who cares. I really don't care what people in other countries are doing to one another. When it starts involving American citizens, then I become concerned. Until then, do whatever the hell you want as far as I'm concerned.

 

So you have/had no problem with Hitler and his henchmen killing the Jews, they arent Americans and are in other countries.

So you have/had no problem with Hitler and his henchmen killing the Jews, they arent Americans and are in other countries.

 

First off, saying I don't care, doesn't mean I condone what is going on. It means the US should stay the hell out of it.

 

Secondly, Hitler was trying to take over the world, so that's just a bit different. And, the US wouldn't have got involved, had Japan not bombed Pearl Harbor.

 

Lastly, you avoided my question.

  • Author
First off, saying I don't care, doesn't mean I condone what is going on. It means the US should stay the hell out of it.

 

Secondly, Hitler was trying to take over the world, so that's just a bit different. And, the US wouldn't have got involved, had Japan not bombed Pearl Harbor.

 

Lastly, you avoided my question.

 

Didnt see the question, but yes it bothers me to see this stuff, regardless of who it is. Now if it a war between tribes I can understand that more than I can a group killing another group based on religion.

Are we not part of the UN and isnt the job of the UN to keep peace and stop stuff like this from happening.

 

How do you know Hitler was trying to take over the world and not just Europe.

Japan bombed us, NOT GERMANY, but we got involved with Germany.

Didnt see the question, but yes it bothers me to see this stuff, regardless of who it is. Now if it a war between tribes I can understand that more than I can a group killing another group based on religion.

 

So, in your mind, killing innocent civilians is justifiable, but killing Christians isn't?

  • Author
So, in your mind, killing innocent civilians is justifiable, but killing Christians isn't?

 

A white guy killing a white guy, no problem, it happens.

A white guy killing a black guy, no problem, it happens.

A black guy killing a black guy, no problem, it happens.

A black guy killing a white guy, no problem it happens.

A white guy killing a black guy because he is black, I have a problem

A black guy killing a white guy because he is white, I have a problem.

A bunch of Muslims killing people because they are Christians, YES, I have a problem.

A white guy killing a white guy, no problem, it happens.

A white guy killing a black guy, no problem, it happens.

A black guy killing a black guy, no problem, it happens.

A black guy killing a white guy, no problem it happens.

A white guy killing a black guy because he is black, I have a problem

A black guy killing a white guy because he is white, I have a problem.

A bunch of Muslims killing people because they are Christians, YES, I have a problem.

 

With your A on B, then B on A examples, why leave out "A bunch of Christians killing people because they are Muslims...."?

 

Why do you have "no problem" with some killings?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.