February 7, 201412 yr Author With your A on B, then B on A examples, why leave out "A bunch of Christians killing people because they are Muslims...."? Why do you have "no problem" with some killings? Some killings happen out of fear, self defense, drug deals, robbery. It happens Killing someone based on race or religion to me is a problem.
February 7, 201412 yr Some killings happen out of fear, self defense, drug deals, robbery. It happens Killing someone based on race or religion to me is a problem. I take your response to mean that you DO have a problem with some of those other killings, but they fall in a different category to you. Also, I take your response to mean that you do have a problem with a Christian killing someone because they are Muslim.
February 8, 201412 yr Author I take your response to mean that you DO have a problem with some of those other killings, but they fall in a different category to you. Also, I take your response to mean that you do have a problem with a Christian killing someone because they are Muslim. Yes I have a problem with a Christian killing a Muslim just because they are a Muslim and have a different belief. One it is wrong, the other a Christian shouldn't do that.
February 10, 201412 yr We need to quiet sticking our nose in other countries business, this is why some many hate us. I don't condone what is taking place, but it's not our problem. And if we do make it our problem they have two choices.......stop or die, 'cause we ain't takin' no prisoners.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.