Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner vs Ryle - Still On For Tonight

Featured Replies

Despite school being out the Raiders will travel to Hebron tonight for a 33rd matchup.

Can someone tell me the District seeding implications of this game?

Despite school being out the Raiders will travel to Hebron tonight for a 33rd matchup.

Glad someone posted this because I was wondering if they would still have activities when school closed!! This should be a good game but I'm pulling for a Conner win...they need a win at home to get out of the slump they've been in lately!!! Are the games same time as usual or are they playing earlier??

  • Author

Boone schools do not automatically shut down evening activities when school is closed. It's a separate decision.

I am told jv at 6, varsity to follow.

  • Author
Can someone tell me the District seeding implications of this game?

 

Cooper 3-2

Ryle 2-1

Boone 2-3

Conner 1-2

If I am reading this correctly if Conner wins they are tied with Ryle and Boone and would have some sort of tie breaker.

  • Author
If I am reading this correctly if Conner wins they are tied with Ryle and Boone and would have some sort of tie breaker.

 

The 33rd plays 6 district games so Cooper and Boone have one more to play and Conner and Ryle will have 2 more after tonight.

If I am reading this correctly if Conner wins they are tied with Ryle and Boone and would have some sort of tie breaker.

 

Yes. This should be a great district game as Conner is hungry for a win and lady raiders coming off a loss to Boone and also hungry for a W. Ryle also has Cooper tomorrow so it's chance to either muddy waters or take clear top spot in the district.

Could someone clarify this for me. I know that the 33rd district teams agreed to play each other twice in regular season but I was told during a game, by some parents, that for seeding purposes for Tourney time they were only looking at the 1st round of games. Is that true? If so we know who will be playing against each other already.

Could someone clarify this for me. I know that the 33rd district teams agreed to play each other twice in regular season but I was told during a game, by some parents, that for seeding purposes for Tourney time they were only looking at the 1st round of games. Is that true? If so we know who will be playing against each other already.

Is that true? Would be great for Ryle, they won all 3 1st games. But no advantage in top seeding in 33rd anyway .

That's doesn't make any sense? If their only taking the first 3 games then why play the other 3? The seeding is based on every game. So by Monday of next week once Conner gets its final district game in against Ryle we'll know the seeding for the 33rd. Looking like its going to be a great tourney and very fun to watch. I think its still up for grabs. Conner isn't playing well as of late but a win over Boone or Ryle could turn their season around real quick. Ryle is a dangerous team especially with the 33rd being at Ryle this year. Boone seems to be a team nobody can figure out, be interesting to see which team Nell brings to the tourney. Cooper has had an amazing turn around and potential to be the #1 seed is still there but they will need some help. Like I said should be a great tourney and I cant wait to watch!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.