Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearcats Should Be Top Ten

Featured Replies

Part of it I'm not getting in to on a message board. The other part is he is born and raised in Cincinnati and went to UC. He has strong ties to the school and community and wants to spend his career at home...

Thanks. I was unaware of all the Cincy/UC ties.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks. I was unaware of all the Cincy/UC ties.

 

He started as a video coordinator under Huggins and quickly moved up the ranks...

You thinking UConn specifically? Or just one of the two?

 

One of the two. If I had to pick one it would be SMU...

Tracy Jones is killing UC fans for not showing up. Says they're averaging 7400.

What's capacity for where they play?

What's capacity for where they play?

 

13,176...

Tracy Jones is killing UC fans for not showing up. Says they're averaging 7400.

 

Have been over 10K since the start of conference play. Will get over 12K tonight if not a sell out. UL sold out and Memphis should as well...

Tracy Jones is killing UC fans for not showing up. Says they're averaging 7400.

 

Ouch.

2 key points.

 

1. They need to increase the season ticket base. It has been slow to recover since the now coach at WVU left, and that is a matter the athletic department needs to fix immediately.

 

2. With a low season ticket base, buy games are never going to be heavily attended. That will continue to drag down the average every year until #1 is fixed...

Glad to hear it's picking up, they deserve the support of their fans. Love their effort.

Wow, for a #7 nationally ranked team, I'm seeing a lot of empty seats on TV tonight.

Wow, for a #7 nationally ranked team, I'm seeing a lot of empty seats on TV tonight.

 

Well it's 7:27pm and the empty seat situation looks a lot better. I'm sure weather and parking added to what I saw at beginning of game.

Well it's 7:27pm and the empty seat situation looks a lot better. I'm sure weather and parking added to what I saw at beginning of game.

 

Traffic was apparently a nightmare right around campus with lanes blocked by snow. 12,432 tonight and they were LOUD...

They sure got their money's worth.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.