Rowan County Job

Boomer34

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always heard from Rowan people that this is a hard position due to the soccer and basketball teams getting so many of the athletes. I don't know if this is true or not. Seems like Rowan had good numbers the one time I saw them play last year. But, if they are losing skill players to the other sports I can understand how this could be a hard school to turn into a winner in football.

I would love to but i won't call out anyone on here publicly. PM me and i will let you know some info. It sounds like you are a bit familiar with Rowan County and the history of their support (or lack thereof) for the football program. So you can imagine how all this has played out. :fire:

:confused: I was told yesterday by someone who would know, Baldridge got the job and it will formally announced Monday at a press conference at the High School. It looks like another bad decision by the Politcal committee that was put to gether by the high school. Nothing personal against Baldridge, I would think the school would want a long term person. I really hate seeing this from my Alma Mater.

WOW...I surely hope this is not true! If it is, this tells me that the powers that be want a football team and not a football program! I really feel bad for the players, yeah they may have fun, but what happens when Baldridge retires?? Another new coach, new system...same old song and dance...If this is untrue, then the powers that be can still think about the future of RC football and make a decision based on what is best for RC!