January 28, 201412 yr I know this is nba related too, but posting it in the college section because I think it will get talked about more, but understand if the mods move it. I was looking at some mock drafts. Draft express is a site that updates all the time. The link after this will be for it. I don't see either of the Harrisons listed in either round. Obviously we are still a few months away with plenty of time for players to move up or down based on performance. But, I feel like there is a really strong chance they will be back next year. Anyone else think so? DraftExpress: Mock Draft
January 28, 201412 yr I know this is nba related too, but posting it in the college section because I think it will get talked about more, but understand if the mods move it. I was looking at some mock drafts. Draft express is a site that updates all the time. The link after this will be for it. I don't see either of the Harrisons listed in either round. Obviously we are still a few months away with plenty of time for players to move up or down based on performance. But, I feel like there is a really strong chance they will be back next year. Anyone else think so? DraftExpress: Mock Draft Yea Chad Ford dropped them out of the first as well. When it's all said and done I think Andrew will be a first round pick. If he's not then that means something went wrong for UK. Aaron is the wild card.
January 28, 201412 yr They should def come back or they could and up like Teague and Lamb in the D. All comes down if they want to make some form of money to play ball right now.
January 28, 201412 yr They should def come back or they could and up like Teague and Lamb in the D. All comes down if they want to make some form of money to play ball right now. I don't understand peoples problem with going to the D-league. If you put in the work you have a better chance getting better in the D-league than you do college basketball. When basketball is your job and you don't have to worry about class you speed up your development. It's like you said it is all about what is more important them. I think Terrance Jones spending his first year in the league mostly in the D-league is what helped him become the player he is this year.
January 28, 201412 yr D League is no mans land for most players, while the players are learning to play in the D, the next wave of stars from college enter the league. Sure some will make it but I rather spend 2-3 years in college to be sure I make it.
January 28, 201412 yr I'm still trying to think why anyone would fault guys like Orton and Teague for becoming guaranteed millionaires....:confused:
January 28, 201412 yr D League is no mans land for most players, while the players are learning to play in the D, the next wave of stars from college enter the league. Sure some will make it but I rather spend 2-3 years in college to be sure I make it. Plenty of players being productive in the NBA right now have spent time in D-league.
January 28, 201412 yr Author The only way i'd go if I were either of them is if I was a guaranteed first rounder (guaranteed contract), otherwise I think they both would see their stock rise considerably with another year of learning under Cal and a (presumably) weaker draft next year.
January 28, 201412 yr IMO, Aaron Craft won't get drafted. Is he still in college? :ohbrother: And I thought Kelly Tripucka playing for Notre Dame seemed to last forever...
January 28, 201412 yr Neither is athletic enough to the play in the NBA with their current skill set. I think Andrew can become a serviceable PG for the league, but I really just don't ever see Aaron Harrison as a long term NBA guy unless he becomes a lights out 3 point guy. He'd be the least athletic 2 in the league. He might be less athletic than JJ Redick or the current Ray Allen. JMO.
January 28, 201412 yr Neither is athletic enough to the play in the NBA with their current skill set. I think Andrew can become a serviceable PG for the league, but I really just don't ever see Aaron Harrison as a long term NBA guy unless he becomes a lights out 3 point guy. He'd be the least athletic 2 in the league. He might be less athletic than JJ Redick or the current Ray Allen. JMO. I think you are being a little extreme in your comments. Hyperbole at it's finest. They aren't freak athletes but they have plenty of athleticism to play in the NBA.
January 28, 201412 yr I think you are being a little extreme in your comments. Hyperbole at it's finest. They aren't freak athletes but they have plenty of athleticism to play in the NBA. I tend to agree with him. Their (lack of) athleticism has been quite shocking IMO.
January 28, 201412 yr I tend to agree with him. Their (lack of) athleticism has been quite shocking IMO. If by athletic ability you mean jumping ability I agree. But there is a lot more to playing the game than that. Andrew Harisson has more than enough ability to be a productive NBA PG. He will never be Wall, Rose, or Westbrook. But since Jan.1 his mid range game and penetration has been night and day.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.