Best freshmen in the 10th region??

What everyone think. I know experience wins games but we all gotta look forward to see how our favorite teams will be in the years to come. And also others can get a feel of how other teams will look next season ans seasons to come. Look forward to seeing what everybody has to say:popcorn:

Your absolutely right I'm a little biased but I believe Austin Crawford is the best freshman in the tenth from what I've seen. Bracken has a very good freshman class this yr. With two of them starting JV and getting significant varsity minutes with Austin. You can't help not being excited if you are a Bracken Co fan:ylsuper:

Austin Crawford (Bracken County)

Jake Ohmer (Scott)

Jerryd Jones (GRC)

Jekobi Wells (Paris)

Michael Antrobus (Pendleton County)

Agree on Jerryd. He is now starting varsity for GRC. He is a 6'3 F. A couple more to watch for GRC is Jordan Davis. He is a 6'0 G. Another is Ronte Owens, a 5'10 G. Both have worked their way into the varsity rotation and have been seeing more varsity minutes each game.

Austin Crawford (Bracken County)

Jake Ohmer (Scott)

Jerryd Jones (GRC)

Jekobi Wells (Paris)

Michael Antrobus (Pendleton County)

Jones and Wells are definitely the two making the biggest impact in the 40th.

Jake Ohmer was thrown into the starting lineup at Scott without any notice after jr. Blake Schneider suffered a broken rib. Yes he lacks size, but other than that he ceases to amaze everyone. I would say he is averaging 15-19 pts a game as well as 4 or 5 boards and 7 assists or so. Would be nice if Scott would submit stats on the KHSAA website!

Ohmer is known for doing the samething, he plays best when either down or he is physically outmatched. Adversity brings out the best of the young man.

I've seen the other two more often...I vaguely remember Ohmer when we played Scott in our home opener.hope to see him more in the future!

I'll take Crawford and Antrobus over the others...both have that swagger to just take control of a game.

Ohmer is known for doing the samething, he plays best when either down or he is physically outmatched. Adversity brings out the best of the young man.

I can't comment on who is the best as I have not seen all above mentioned play. IMO this thread isn't about who is the best, but to recognize players that are Freshman that we all should enjoy watching play in the years to come.

I'm looking forward to seeing him play. :thumb:

I look forward to watching all of them play too. I am sure there are other that will develop and make a impact for their team.

You are correct golden sunrise. Just getting a feel for how the next few yrs in the 10th are going to be. There are several different arguments for who is the best. Still a tad early for that debate. It's gonna be fun to watch over next three years!!

You are correct golden sunrise. Just getting a feel for how the next few yrs in the 10th are going to be. There are several different arguments for who is the best. Still a tad early for that debate. It's gonna be fun to watch over next three years!!

Agree and you could have a kid that comes out of nowhere. A prime example of this is GRC's Damion King that is a Junior this year. Not ranked pre-season as a top player or a player to watch for. Didn't play varsity his Freshman year. Last year was a starter, but not a dominate player on the offensive side, but did well on the defensive side. ( These kids usually don't get as much attention as a scorer does). This year he has added the offensive side and has put GRC on his back in trying to get the wins. Could we have someone in this class like Damion? I think we will.