Best freshmen in the 10th region??

The 39th District Freshman Tournament is Saturday at Bracken County. Bracken vs' Mason at 10:30 and Augusta vs' St. Patrick at 11:15 with the winners playing in the final at 12:30. I don't know about the other districts and of course, some of the kids mentioned here may or may not play for their Freshman teams depending upon Varsity schedules.

I dont know about the other teams but i know Bracken Co. has three games in three nights starting tomorrow night. Im not sure if that will play a factor in the freshmen that play several varsity minutes playing in the freshmen tourament or not. Austin Crawford plays varsity only while i believe Jacob Hamiliton and Brady Jones play several quality varsity minutes and also start on the JV team but also play freshmen ball also but with the schelude the way it is with makeup games this week I dont know if they will play in the freshmen tournament or not.

I dont know about the other teams but i know Bracken Co. has three games in three nights starting tomorrow night. Im not sure if that will play a factor in the freshmen that play several varsity minutes playing in the freshmen tourament or not. Austin Crawford plays varsity only while i believe Jacob Hamiliton and Brady Jones play several quality varsity minutes and also start on the JV team but also play freshmen ball also but with the schelude the way it is with makeup games this week I dont know if they will play in the freshmen tournament or not.

As mentioned in the above post, Bracken County's Jacob Hamilton definitely needs to be considered as one of the better freshman in the region. He has had some really nice games this season. Brady Jones is also a nice player and will continue to get better.

As mentioned in the above post, Bracken County's Jacob Hamilton definitely needs to be considered as one of the better freshman in the region. He has had some really nice games this season. Brady Jones is also a nice player and will continue to get better.

Them boys (Hamiliton and Jones) kinda fly under the radar. You are correct about their skill sets but with Crawford getting the spotlight they are forgotten about and thats a mistake if you are the opponet cause you gotta step out guard them too!! Jones has a very nice post up game for being a freshman.