Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Superbowl weather

Featured Replies

10 Day forecast released today. Here is what we have 10 days out from the game:

 

[h=3]Sun Feb 2[/h] 14.png 36°

24°

Few Snow Showers

 

Chance of snow:30% Wind: WNW at 9 mph

I don't care much about accumulation but I would like to see snow blowing during the Super Bowl!

The field is heated I believe so snow on the field shouldn't be a problem.

I want to see Roger Goodell sitting in the cold along with all the other fans!

I want to see Roger Goodell sitting in the cold along with all the other fans!

 

He will be in a suite with heat

  • Author
He will be in a suite with heat

 

He has come out and said he will be outside in the stands.

  • Author

[h=3]Day Feb 2[/h]

30.png 37°FHigh

Partly Cloudy

 

Chance of precip:20% Wind: NW at 8 mph Humidity:82% UV Index:2 - Low Sunrise: 7:06 am Moonrise: 8:29 am Moonphase:Waxing Crescent

 

  • Collapse Details

 

 

[h=3]Night[/h]

29.png 24°Low

Partly Cloudy

 

Chance of precip:10% Wind: NNW at 6 mph Humidity:67%

Heard last night that they'll have winds possibly as high as 50 mph....

Heard last night that they'll have winds possibly as high as 50 mph....

 

If true, advantage Seattle.

  • Author
Heard last night that they'll have winds possibly as high as 50 mph....

 

For the game? I heard the wind was not going to be that bad.

Heard last night that they'll have winds possibly as high as 50 mph....

 

NWS calling for 7 to 10 mph winds during game time as of this morning...but I know your praying for wind!

NWS calling for 7 to 10 mph winds during game time as of this morning...but I know your praying for wind!

 

Why do I care if there's wind? :confused:

For the game? I heard the wind was not going to be that bad.

 

That's what they said on 1530 on my way home last night....:idunno:

Why do I care if there's wind? :confused:

Because they have been talking all week that the wind bothers Manning more than the cold!

#Peytonhater

Because they have been talking all week that the wind bothers Manning more than the cold!

#Peytonhater

 

:lol2: If only I cared half as much as people on here think....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.