Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Associated Press Poll

Featured Replies

1. Ballard

2. Hoptown

3. Trinity

4. Scott Co.

5. Montgomery Co.

6. Cov Cath

7. Holmes

8. Newport Cath

9. PRP

10. Lafayette

Warms my heart to see the 9th and 10th getting all that love.

I'd drop Montgomery to #10 and move Lafayette ahead of Newcath.

 

Also a little surprised PRP is at #9... wins over Newcath and Ballard.

I'd move Wayne Co. in and drop Holmes to 11.

 

I'm always interested to see what teams are also receiving votes. There are usually some head-scratchers in that category.

I'd trash it and refer to the BGP poll.

You meant move Lafayette ahead of NCC and Holmes correct?

 

I ask because you have NCC ahead of Holmes in you 9th region write-up (which is great and much appreciated).

You meant move Lafayette ahead of NCC and Holmes correct?

 

I ask because you have NCC ahead of Holmes in you 9th region write-up (which is great and much appreciated).

 

Correct. Should've clarified.

 

Lafayette really took it to Holmes over the summer as well. They are legit and better than #10 in the state.

I'd move Wayne Co. in and drop Holmes to 11.

 

I'm always interested to see what teams are also receiving votes. There are usually some head-scratchers in that category.

 

Was really hoping to see Wayne Co this week end....I just have a hard time believing they are a top 10 team with the schedule they've played.

 

Would they be undefeated if they played the same schedule as Ballard, Newcath, Holmes, Trinity, PRP, Lafayette, Covcath, or any other team ahead of them??

Would they be undefeated if they played the same schedule as Ballard, Newcath, Holmes, Trinity, PRP, Lafayette, Covcath, or any other team ahead of them??

 

#rhetorical

Was really hoping to see Wayne Co this week end....I just have a hard time believing they are a top 10 team with the schedule they've played.

 

Would they be undefeated if they played the same schedule as Ballard, Newcath, Holmes, Trinity, PRP, Lafayette, Covcath, or any other team ahead of them??

 

I think they would have a legit chance had they played Holmes or Cov Caths schedule. The only elite team either has played is each other (I know nothing about the out of state teams, but I don't penalize teams for out of state losses, unless there are common opponents). Cordia and St X are probably their biggest wins outside of there head to head.

 

They beat Bryan Station by 29 last week. Lafayette and Scott Co each beat Station by one possession. That's a big time win right there. I also like the double digit win over a top 15 Lincoln Co team.

 

I agree that we don't know a ton about them, but their results look as good if not better than Holmes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.