Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 Toyota Classic at Scott County

Featured Replies

  • Author

Dixie is 3-0 this year against the field.

Does anyone have the scouting report on Saunders Tech??

  • Author
Does anyone have the scouting report on Saunders Tech??

 

News

 

Is there some tie to the area, recruiting or otherwise?

Dixie is 3-0 this year against the field.

 

Has Dixie already beaten Male 2x? Looks like a possibility of a 3rd game...that is really bizarre, three games versus a team 90 minutes away, before February 1st.

Has Dixie already beaten Male 2x? Looks like a possibility of a 3rd game...that is really bizarre, three games versus a team 90 minutes away, before February 1st.

 

Yes they beat them at Holmes in the Stop DWI Classic and then at Lex Cath in the Republic Bank Classic.

Yes they beat them at Holmes in the Stop DWI Classic and then at Lex Cath in the Republic Bank Classic.

 

Thanks oh bearded one, I thought that was the case. Hopefully Dixie can spring the upset on Lafayette to avoid Round #3. :thumb:

  • Author

Have beaten Henderson Couny too.

Really good field this year.

 

Scott County might have their hands full in winning their own tournament.

Really good field this year.

 

Scott County might have their hands full in winning their own tournament.

 

Didn't they go out in the 1st round last year?

Didn't they go out in the 1st round last year?

 

Well I have to say that we don't set our tournament up like Lexington catholic does and yes we lost in first round last year but teams better beware because we are for real.

Well I have to say that we don't set our tournament up like Lexington catholic does and yes we lost in first round last year but teams better beware because we are for real.

 

what do you mean like Lexington Catholic?

Well I have to say that we don't set our tournament up like Lexington catholic does and yes we lost in first round last year but teams better beware because we are for real.

 

Sorry, didn't mean to come off negatively. I love this tournament, have been down many, many times, and appreciate that Scott County does their best to field a great group of teams. I was down every night last year, and thought I recalled them being upset in the first round...was absolutely not intending to come off like I was throwing that in their face. Stuff happens when you get solid and deep fields.

Sorry, didn't mean to come off negatively. I love this tournament, have been down many, many times, and appreciate that Scott County does their best to field a great group of teams. I was down every night last year, and thought I recalled them being upset in the first round...was absolutely not intending to come off like I was throwing that in their face. Stuff happens when you get solid and deep fields.

 

I agree - This was always may favorite tourney to attend. Great facilities, great organizers, great games, etc.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.