Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

35th Finals at BOK

Featured Replies

Opening round at CCH. Finals at BOK.

Opening round at CCH. Finals at BOK.

 

Makes perfect sense.

Nice. Great move.

  • Author

From what I read today it sounds like the semis and the finals will be at BOK.

From what I read today it sounds like the semis and the finals will be at BOK.

 

Even better.

 

IMO, they will both draw good crowds because of the venue.

Even better.

 

IMO, they will both draw good crowds because of the venue.

 

With both games in the semi's likely to be blowouts, I'm not seeing too much of a crowd for those games. Perhaps each school will attract a decent amount of students just because it's the districts, but the ordinary fan knows what they're getting into. If more competitive games are happening on the same night in different districts, those games would more likely peak people's interest. IMO

Wasn't there a thread about the best rivalry in the area awhile back? I would say the issue is settled!

Wasn't there a thread about the best rivalry in the area awhile back? I would say the issue is settled!

 

Certainly the championship game between CovCath and Holmes will draw a crowd, but it was the semi's I was referring to when thinking not many people will show up.

With both games in the semi's likely to be blowouts, I'm not seeing too much of a crowd for those games. Perhaps each school will attract a decent amount of students just because it's the districts, but the ordinary fan knows what they're getting into. If more competitive games are happening on the same night in different districts, those games would more likely peak people's interest. IMO

 

That's what I was referring to...the students and fans from the schools showing up with nice crowds.

They will have a hard time producing a more exciting district final than last year's buzzer beater!

They will have a hard time producing a more exciting district final than last year's buzzer beater!

 

I hope the fans of both teams in the final travel to the BOK. Something tells me they won't. Put 1200 in the BOK and it seems empty.

  • Author
They will have a hard time producing a more exciting district final than last year's buzzer beater!

 

I hope the fans of both teams in the final travel to the BOK. Something tells me they won't. Put 1200 in the BOK and it seems empty.

 

 

 

No surprise that I'm against it and you will NEVER match the atmosphere even without the halfcourt shot. I hope each school is making substantially more money.

i agree, do you think the condensation of the ncc game made them be proactive with bok?

No surprise that I'm against it and you will NEVER match the atmosphere even without the halfcourt shot. I hope each school is making substantially more money.

 

Year before last at the NKU gym was a nice atmosphere. Both Semi final games were nicely packed with great games.

 

BOK, just good practice for the Regionals.

BOK, just good practice for the Regionals.

 

Bingo! These two coaches (Ruthsatz and Booher) are smart cookies and they understand how much more of an advantage they will have in the Regionals, the more games their teams get to play at BOK. I'm sure the number of fans in the seats is not on their priority list.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.