NKY Boys freshman basketball

It will not be long until the freshman wrap up their season with the tournament at Covington Catholic. I've seen most of the teams (haven't seen Boone County). Lot of nice teams and players coming up. I'd have the top teams as:

CCH

NCC

Conner

Ryle

Simon Kenton

Cooper

When you add in players who have only played up on the jv/varsity teams and didn't play freshman ball, CCH with VonHandorf would be the top group. Best,Angel

NCC has a real nice squad. I believe all played freshman. Moeves,Werk,Pangallo,Freppen

Conner. Hemmerich only played up on JV. Have a big team and shoot the ball well. Real nice group.

Ryle. I think all kids played freshman ball. Cheeseman, O'Hara,

Simon Kenton. Racke and Hawkins didn't play freshman when I watched them. They get after it hard. #30 and #1 played well (sorry, don't know names)

Cooper. McNeil starts varsity. Hendrix is a nice player.

*Scott has a good player in Ohmer who starts varsity.

Haven't seen them yet this year but I hear Lloyd has a top point in Townsend. I imagine Bertsch? at Camp. co is doing well but haven't seen him.

Chime in on who you like and fill in some blanks on top teams/players this year.

Freshman ball is tough to rank as some are already playing at the next levels.

CVH with the size of the CCH frosh would put them at front.

NewCath has a strong group.

Cooper has a nice squad if you add in Hendrix and McNeil.

Hawkins and Racke along with the SK group makes them strong.

Ohmer and Scott.

Conner add in Hemmrich would be a tough out.

I have not seen the PG at Lloyd.

HHS should be mentioned as well at that next tier ; Greene PG plays JV and the frosh have victories over Cooper twice and Lloyd.

When does this start and is there a bracket out?

It will not be long until the freshman wrap up their season with the tournament at Covington Catholic. I've seen most of the teams (haven't seen Boone County). Lot of nice teams and players coming up. I'd have the top teams as:

CCH

NCC

Conner

Ryle

Simon Kenton

Cooper

When you add in players who have only played up on the jv/varsity teams and didn't play freshman ball, CCH with VonHandorf would be the top group. Best,Angel

NCC has a real nice squad. I believe all played freshman. Moeves,Werk,Pangallo,Freppen

Conner. Hemmerich only played up on JV. Have a big team and shoot the ball well. Real nice group.

Ryle. I think all kids played freshman ball. Cheeseman, O'Hara,

Simon Kenton. Racke and Hawkins didn't play freshman when I watched them. They get after it hard. #30 and #1 played well (sorry, don't know names)

Cooper. McNeil starts varsity. Hendrix is a nice player.

*Scott has a good player in Ohmer who starts varsity.

Haven't seen them yet this year but I hear Lloyd has a top point in Townsend. I imagine Bertsch? at Camp. co is doing well but haven't seen him.

Chime in on who you like and fill in some blanks on top teams/players this year.

When does this start and is there a bracket out?

Getting just a bit ahead of ourselves aren't we? :lol2::thumb:

The draw usually takes place around the 1st of February and the 1st round of games this year are being played on Saturday (I believe) the 8th of February and yes I will post some information about the Jack Kaelin.

Freshman ball is tough to rank as some are already playing at the next levels.

CVH with the size of the CCH frosh would put them at front.

NewCath has a strong group.

Cooper has a nice squad if you add in Hendrix and McNeil.

Hawkins and Racke along with the SK group makes them strong.

Ohmer and Scott.

Conner add in Hemmrich would be a tough out.

I have not seen the PG at Lloyd.

HHS should be mentioned as well at that next tier ; Greene PG plays JV and the frosh have victories over Cooper twice and Lloyd.

Those are some nice wins over Cooper (I haven't seen Lloyd). Does Greene play frosh ball? #3?