Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Some Good Freshmen!!!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't possibly guess who the top twenty in the state are, but I know the best one at CovCath is Luke Maile. I'm not saying he's top 20 in the state, just that he's very talented and the best freshman at CCH.

Um.. I heard WesternHills Got a really Good Freshmen! I think his name is Jordan Queen, and is going to be starting varsity this year.

I couldn't possibly guess who the top twenty in the state are, but I know the best one at CovCath is Luke Maile. I'm not saying he's top 20 in the state, just that he's very talented and the best freshman at CCH.

 

From what I hear, top 20 in the state is no stretch at all.

Dont know about top 20 but Phelps has a nice lefty who is the best freshman in the 15th Region in Dillon Stiltner. I have coached this age for 14 years and he is the best I have seen. Daniel Harmon from Pikeville will be a dandy as well.

Dont know about top 20 but Phelps has a nice lefty who is the best freshman in the 15th Region in Dillon Stiltner. I have coached this age for 14 years and he is the best I have seen. Daniel Harmon from Pikeville will be a dandy as well.

Did Stillner play for a summer league team out of Pikeville this summer. If so he will be a dandy. He was having arm troubles the game aganist Clay so he didnt pitch but 1 inning.

Did Stillner play for a summer league team out of Pikeville this summer. If so he will be a dandy. He was having arm troubles the game aganist Clay so he didnt pitch but 1 inning.

Yes that is the team. He was having arm troubles during the month of June and July. He was awesome in the fall against 18 year old teams in Tennessee. Clay put it on that team if I remember right. They had a gritty bunch of players who were fun to watch.

Yes that is the team. He was having arm troubles during the month of June and July. He was awesome in the fall against 18 year old teams in Tennessee. Clay put it on that team if I remember right. They had a gritty bunch of players who were fun to watch.

Yea Clay had a great team this summer. There was only 3 starters on that team that were 7th graders. The rest were 6th graders. The middle school team should be fun to watch this year.

Johnson Central has two nice freshman in Mike Conley and Chase Richardson. They both will be starting varsity and they both already have quality varsity experience. Conley periodically was DH for the eagles last year and Chase Richardson started 1st base after the injury of Cory Conley. Both are outstanding young men on and off the field.

  • Author

So from what i here theres a good freshman: Jordan Queen, Mike Conley, Chase Richardson, Dillon Stiltner, Daniel Harmon and Luke Maile. Does anyone know of anyone else and also does anybody know anything else about these freshan i have just named?

  • Author

Good freshmen to watch out for:

Jordan Queen--- Westernhills

Mike Conly---Johnson Central

Chase Richardson---Johnson Central

Dillon Stiltner---15th Region

Eli Howard---Franklin County

Daniel Harmon---Pikeville

Luke Maile---CovCath is

:flame:

Does anybody know anything else about these freshmen such as positions and averages...ect.? :confused:

Stiltner is from Phelps High School.

Baseballer - I see you're new so welcome to the site. Its always good to have some high school baseball fans on here.

 

Advice: don't start 2 threads on the same topic. It gets too confusing for us old folks. Keep the discussion under one thread.

that would be my bad...

 

That would be "no problem" , my friend.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.