Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Shelby County

Featured Replies

A 12 pt loss (I'm guessing some of that was built at the end on FTs) is a "dismantling"??

 

This Warren Central team is hardly the same team that you may remember from their state championship run. They've been beaten by teams that are solid but not great. http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kybbk5?id=20698

 

 

I'll say it again: They have not made a case for Top 5. Look at their schedule sincethe 5/3. They have not been tested in almost 2 months. They MAY be very good. Winning 2 games in December doesn't tell me a lot.

 

I'll admit that A) I only saw the 1st half of the Holmes game and B) I haven't seen Shelby in a while. And in the polls, because of their schedule, they won't be top 5. But in terms of who will be the toughest out at Rupp, I would say that they are top 5 because of their size, athleticism, and talent.

Yes, however they airbrushed it so that you can't see his hand through the rim on Schloemer's shot.

:laugh: The one I am referring to was Hurt in superman outfit. I' m going back 25 years so I could be wrong.

Only losses to PRP and Warren Central and they dismantled Holmes back when they were top 10.

 

The game was tied with 4 minutes left.

Yes, however they airbrushed it so that you can't see his hand through the rim on Schloemer's shot.

:laugh: good stuff!

Highlands can tackle with the best but I think Shelby will run the end around for about a 15+ win.

Yeah they got Euguene Wade (Carroll) 6'7" and the chambers kid who is probally 6'6" and built like a man. Their schedule might not be very strong but they handled holmes before The self destruction that is happening up there.

Unfortunatly HHS has no answer for that kind of size. Hate to say it but I can't go with the Birds in this one

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.