Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath at Brossart 2/21/06 predictions

Featured Replies

I look for brossart to come back from their struggles and win in a close one.

CovCath has never beaten Brossart at Brossart in three tries.

A fact that I'm sure Coach L will have his troops aware of when they arrive on Tuesday night.

 

Brossart was 0-3 at CovCath prior to last year's 68-52 win over the Colonels' in Park Hills on their Senior/Parents night. Another fact that Coach L might casually mention :rolleyes: as they take on Brossart on our Senior/Parents Night.

 

Brossart lost to CovCath in the Cintas Center on December 1, 2001 69-60 in the I-Wireless Classic

 

Total Teams History:

 

12-15-97 BB-77/CvCth-74 At Brossart

12-15-98 CvCth-73/BB-45 At CovCath

12-14-99 BB-66/CvCth-63 (OT) At Brossart

02-23-01 CvCth-72/BB-57 At CovCath

12-01-01 CvCth-69/BB-60 At Cintas (I-Wireless)

12-10-02 CvCth-66/BB-50 At CovCath

12-30-03 BB-51/CvCth-48 At Brossart

02-22-05 BB-68/CvCth-52 At CovCath

 

The two teams are tied in the series at 4-4 and Brossart is on a two game win streak vs the Colonels.

A mod should fix the title.

 

 

Done :thumb:

BB 54

CCH 62

"Win big" would be a surprise.

:thumb:

 

Huge surprise.

 

Six losses in a row not withstanding, I think you have to consider Brossart a mild favorite entering this parochial contest. I'd love to see CCH end the season with three wins heading into districts, but this one will be a nail-biter. Brossart really needs a win to right the ship, and I'm sure Coach Code will have his Mustangs ready roll at the tip.

CovCath is rolling and I can't see BB staying in this one. CCH doesn't have the same size inside but does have some depth with their big men. I don't think Cooper will cause much of problem for CCH. I'll take the Colonels.

 

CCH 71

Brossart 57

I'll take CovCath in a relatively easy win. Both teams have been heading in different directions in the last two weeks. Brossart played well in Richmond but hasn't played well since. CovCath seems to be picking up steam at the right time of the year.

 

CC 64

BB 52

Cov Cath has been playing pretty good basketball i say they pull this one off by 5 to 10 points

But Brossart will show up to play so Cov Cath better show up to play also. I hope they don't come in with a big head after beating Bryan Station!

Looking forward to tonight's game; Mustang, I hope to finally meet you tonight.

Cov Cath will win this game and I think by at least 10.Brossart has had a rough couple of weeks and it will only get worse tonight.They can lose at home as well as anyone else.I think Mason Co and Pendleton Co both beat them at Brossart this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.