Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott vs. Campbell Co. district predictions

Featured Replies

  • Author
I have watched Coach Reitz's since his arrival at the desert. I know he likes this team, and is working to bring it all together. I think they will be ready for Scott. I guess we will know a week from Tuesday night.

 

The game is on friday anyways, not a week from tuesday and although campbell may be ready, i don't feel that they'll be able to handle it.. does anyone know where the game is being played at though?

Friday night Campbell County plays Lloyd.

The game between Scott and Campbel Co. is Tuesday Feb. 28th @ 6:00pm at Campbell Co. according to the scoreboard. I'm pretty sure it is at the Middle school though, any help on this one?

The game between Scott and Campbel Co. is Tuesday Feb. 28th @ 6:00pm at Campbell Co. according to the scoreboard. I'm pretty sure it is at the Middle school though, any help on this one?

 

game is at middle school

Why at the middle school and not the high school?

Because the middle school will hold many more people than the high school.

game is at middle school

 

The middle school is the old high school, right?

The middle school is the old high school, right?

Yes

Yes

 

Thanks

I think Campbell has two players that can hurt the opposition. The third that can make some noise is the lefty who does a great job attacking the offensive boards and drives well setting up his jump stop jumper. Scott has to slow down CCs top two seniors. Scott appears to be deeper with quicker guard play. Also Howard is a tough match up for anyone.

I've seen Scott twice, Campbell twice...Scott by 5. I like Scott's game more than I like Campbell County's. Also, I think Scott is better coached. Not a shot at anyone, but their coach seems to be a good coach. Should be an exciting matchup.

I've seen scott play a few time this year and they have a alwsome sopohmore.....cant think of his name but they also have a senior who comes off the bench and can drive it down the lane very good. I would have to think scott in a blow out.

I've seen scott play a few time this year and they have a alwsome sopohmore.....cant think of his name but they also have a senior who comes off the bench and can drive it down the lane very good. I would have to think scott in a blow out.

What sopohmore? and what senior off the bench?

I believe he is thinking of Scott County, not Scott High School.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.