Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Coaches Poll (Week 5)

Featured Replies

1. Newport Catholic (3) 106

2. Simon Kenton (3) 95

3. Highlands (3) 91

4. Brossart (2) 78

4. Notre Dame (1) 78

6. Boone County 57

7. Holy Cross 33

8. Ryle 27

9. Conner 26

10. Cooper 14

 

Others: Holmes 13, Scott 9, Silver Grove 9, Gallatin County 8, Beechwood 6, St. Henry 6, Dixie Heights 4

Coach Levandusky takes her Jags to NDA this week.

Boy, the Mustang fans aren't going to like this one! Niether is Zap and Big Sale!

 

Also, the Pandas come to Ft Thomas on Friday. We are getting into the meat of the season! I expect to see a lot of ups and downs with this list over the next few weeks. NKY and the 9th region is wide open.

 

For the record, I do think the two at the top are still the top two. But I'm not sure the distance between them and the rest is as big as folks once thought there was.

Also, not being mean, but Silver Grove on the list? Does that surprise anyone else?

Also, not being mean, but Silver Grove on the list? Does that surprise anyone else?

 

Why do you ask? Simply because they're 0-9 ?

Why do you ask? Simply because they're 0-9 ?

 

Just surprised with teams on the list that didn't get as many votes as they did. And others missing that I feel are probably better than them. Newport, Bellevue, Dayton, Ludlow, Villa. Just odd to see them there.

 

I guess I'm really asking is how did they get votes...in the nicest way! :thumb:

Why do you ask? Simply because they're 0-9 ?
No disrespect..... but there is a reason that Cantrell has Silver Grove with a 0.1 rating.
No disrespect..... but there is a reason that Cantrell has Silver Grove with a 0.1 rating.

 

I'm sorry, but that's funny. Far beyond Driven: Gallatin must of had a bad

Two weeks to fall below Silver Grove

We should have a much clearer picture on 1st and 2nd when they face off this Thursday in Independence.

We should have a much clearer picture on 1st and 2nd when they face off this Thursday in Independence.

 

That should be a good game. NCC will definitely know where they stand by this time next week. Brossart, SK and Sacred Heart all by the end of this week!

 

I know SK is really good and I haven't seen them play this year, but I know they rely a lot on Owings. Ware may be a tough matchup for her. I would love to see that battle. Two very good athletes. How does SK's bigs matchup with NCC. Only asking cause I can't remember who SK's bigs are.

I think this week could have some very ugly looking games, I am not going to put much weight into how good or how bad the teams may be and not put much into the rankings until the end of next week only because a lot of these teams haven't played a game in a while and that usually leads to very ugly performances as they get back into the swing.

 

I know it's a poor excuse, but I've seen too many times when a team hasn't played (or practiced due to the weather) in even a week they come out looking very sloppy. Just my opinion.

 

With that said, I do find it interesting how different the state rankings are compared to the NKY rankings. I think the state rankings has ND and then SK and then NCC as the top 3, although as said before, you may be able to flip a coin for any of the teams.

Boy, the Mustang fans aren't going to like this one! Niether is Zap and Big Sale!

 

Your right . . . I don't like it when posters misspell "neither".

Villa should totally be on this list, but then again, the fact that Silver Grove is even listed cheapens the entire process.

Your right . . . I don't like it when posters misspell "neither".

Villa should totally be on this list, but then again, the fact that Silver Grove is even listed cheapens the entire process.

 

My bad! But you're okay when a poster uses "your" when it's supposed to be "you're"??? Hmmmm.

 

When you live in a glass house, you probably shouldn't throw stones!

My bad! But you're okay when a poster uses "your" when it's supposed to be "you're"??? Hmmmm.

 

When you live in a glass house, you probably shouldn't throw stones!

Haha, ok, I don't care who you are, that right there is classic.
Also, not being mean, but Silver Grove on the list? Does that surprise anyone else?

 

Ive seen Silver Grove in action getting beat by a running clock, they are 0-9 and the tallest starter is 5'5"? And someone started a thread about why there is no interest in girls baskketball? Not trying to be mean either but this sort of sums if up why their is a lack of interest in certain forums.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.