Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Ravens update thread

Featured Replies

Nice 30 yard punt, I mean INT...they didn't teach practical thinking at Bama.

  • Replies 199
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

that was a gret throw by andy

  • Author

sims made a great point. why doesn

t andy take the play clock down? he is snapping the ball at 10 secs everytime.

Then it should have been a reception by Jones on the 2 yard line. 1st foot down, 2nd foot hit pylon.

 

I thought his body already hit out before his foot hit the pylon.

  • Author
Nice 30 yard punt, I mean INT...they didn't teach practical thinking at Bama.

he had to catch it.....they would go for it on 4th if he doesnt

int that.

  • Author

horrible play call there. you don

t even give youur teamn a chance at a 1st down when you throw a sweep on 3rd ad 4

he had to catch it.....they would go for it on 4th if he doesnt

int that.

 

It was 4th down

Need a worthy punt...lol

  • Author
I thought his body already hit out before his foot hit the pylon.

it did, his body landed out of bounds

I thought his body already hit out before his foot hit the pylon.

 

I'll have to go back and watch it again.

I'll have to go back and watch it again.

 

Wouldn't of mattered, we couldn't have challenged it.

  • Author
It was 4th down

you are rightm i thought it was 3rd

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.