Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Ravens update thread

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'll take the inconsistency of a third year pro with the big game capability. He's a good middling QB.

he's a game manager which is what this team needs right now. Id stilll rather the team look for a QB in the draft to take his place. he has been given this season to see if he can immprove on the things he needed to and he really didnt do what he needed to do. didnt sell me on being the answer. you wnt your team to improvee year after year, the bengals have in a lot of areas and now its time to improvee at the qb position, i wouldnt be upset if they tried to do just that in the next offseason. Im not saying start the rookie, but let him llearn under dalton before taking over. nothing wrong with that....wy not loook for a replacement before you absolutley have to? Iif dalton playys great next year then nothing lost...if he plays horrible then youu have someonee you can groom to step in.

  • Replies 199
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dalton has improved every year, I'm excited to keep him and watch his continuing to improve. I think he'll turn out to be a good one.

  • Author
Dalton has improved every year, I'm excited to keep him and watch his continuing to improve. I think he'll turn out to be a good one.

I hope you are right about being good in the future, as far s imprvoing every year....i don't see it. he still makes the sme silly mistakes and bad decisions he's always made, didn

t see any improvement there. each year e has increased his interceptions. he went from 13 to 16 to 20 int's. that isnt good.

I hope you are right about being good in the future, as far s imprvoing every year....i don't see it. he still makes the sme silly mistakes and bad decisions he's always made, didn

t see any improvement there.

 

So, he sets new team marks for TD's and Yards passed in a season...is that a fluke? I mean, yeah, he's thrown some bad passes. But, when you put someone like that under a magnifying glass and look at every single pass he attempts...there's not many QB's that are going to stand up under that type of scrutiny. Yes, he's got some great talent around him that sometimes make him look good. But, he's also given them a chance to make plays too.

 

Bottom line, he's continuing to make strides in becoming an above-average QB. It's his 3rd year, and I don't know that you'd say the game is too big for him. He's handled the pacing better than some (even those with "bigger" arms than he has). So, I agree with what Simms said...he's going to be the Cincinnati QB for awhile.

I hope you are right about being good in the future, as far s imprvoing every year....i don't see it. he still makes the sme silly mistakes and bad decisions he's always made, didn

t see any improvement there. each year e has increased his interceptions. he went from 13 to 16 to 20 int's. that isnt good.

Improved tds, yards and QB rating each year. I'd say that's pretty good for a second round pick and better than many high past picks at the position.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.