Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County/Augusta predictions

Augusta at Mason County 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Augusta at Mason County

    • Augusta (8-0)
      44%
    • Mason County (4-0)
      55%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Easier said than done. If not, we'd all write "Control Bach" on the chalk board and be done with it.

 

Two years ago in the 10th "A" Finals Bach got our attention by scoring 32 on us (Brossart). We took due note, focused our attentions on him at practice last year and vowed that it wouldn't happen again. Despite our preps, focus, and resolve to limit him, he lit us up for 39. Pretty impressive, especially against a team that prides itself on defending in the half court.

 

This year we will once again make him the center of our defensive efforts, fully realizing that he is probably going to get his 30. The kid is really good.

 

Can't look past Maddox and Snapp as well. I'm thinking they are averaging double figures as well.

And if Crawford comes back....

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, the whole city of Augusta and then some. :lol2:

 

most likely. LOL

Can't look past Maddox and Snapp as well. I'm thinking they are averaging double figures as well.

And if Crawford comes back....

 

Both are averaging around 16 a game.

 

I'll say Royals by 6, but hope to see the Panthers pull out the W

Well, I have to make up my mind sometime.

 

Somebody has scored 72 points the last two times these teams have met. With that in mind:

 

Mason County 72

Augusta 68

 

Like you I feel this could go either way. I will give the nod to the team that wants it the most.

Once again, the fact that this game is considered a "showdown" ,says a lot about what the coach and boys for A-town have accomplished lately!

Both are averaging around 16 a game.

 

I'll say Royals by 6, but hope to see the Panthers pull out the W

 

So between 3 players they are averaging 64 points? Yikes

  • Author
So between 3 players they are averaging 64 points? Yikes

 

Bach- 32.3

Snapp- 15.5

Maddox- 14.8

 

Total- 62.6

 

The team averages 81.1 per game. So those three kids account for 77.1% of Augusta's offense.

  • Author

JG @jgilbert104

The Fieldhouse bout to be crazy tonight...

 

 

^ This pretty much sums it up.

Jokingly asked a guy from Augusta if there was anything worth stealing

down there; if so tonight would be the night.

JG @jgilbert104

The Fieldhouse bout to be crazy tonight...

 

 

^ This pretty much sums it up.

 

A little taste of March Madness in December!

  • Author
Well, I have to make up my mind sometime.

 

Somebody has scored 72 points the last two times these teams have met. With that in mind:

 

Mason County 72

Augusta 68

 

My apologies to Mason County in advance.

My apologies to Mason County in advance.

 

I noticed, but wasn't going to say anything about your prediction the last time they played!

I think it comes down to which side is hot tonight,last year Augusta came out on fire ,with a point to prove and they did.Mason has that revenge tonight ,I think Mason comes out on fire and takes a lead but can they hold it for the whole game, my opinon is they won`t. Augusta by 5.It`ll be a SLOBBERKNOCKER!!

  • Author
I noticed, but wasn't going to say anything about your prediction the last time they played!

 

You won't be the first one to remind me, I can tell you that. :lol2:

You won't be the first one to remind me, I can tell you that. :lol2:

 

For safe measure, could you pick Mason by eleventy billion!

:lol2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.