Elliott/Morgan Matchup tonight, any thoughts?

Hats off to Cougar fans throughout the season, their presence at home and on the road is impressive.

During the last several seasons of Morgan County High basketball, there has been a large contingent of fans who follow their Cougars at home and on the road. I think the main reason for this large group of fans who follow their team is that we have such great pride in all aspects of Morgan County's basketball program. The team, the coaches, and the fans get the highest degree of respect from everyone they come into contact with as being pure class all the way. Cougar players never grandstand, never try to be star players, and are never belligerant. They are good at what they do and take pride in their team. The players' attitudes came primarily from their coaching staff I think and so I say: HATS OFF TO MORGAN COACHING STAFF and thanks for putting us on the basketball map!

I Agree Cougar fan are great! :thumb:

It has been a pleasure to watch the cougars play hasn't it! Fine group of young men and coaches.

Hey wonder what ever happened to that bus driver from a couple years back the "jinx"

Rumor has it that he retired and went into hiding. Others say he started working as a bus driver for a tour guide and took up deer hunting in his spare time. some even say he later combined the two with some success! ;):D

There was a story in LHL when Morgan Co. went to state tourney about the bus driver....one guy Drexel Patrick is undefeated when driving the Cougars to games...that is David Patrick's dad from WKYT-TV. Winston Lykins was the driver that was thought to have jinxed the Cougars...however, heard he got a hot streak and let him off the hook and has taken them to games. Heard the story with something about Lykins tagging out his deer allottment while driving the bus once. :lol:

IT could happen if elliott is hitting

:flame: :fire:

Yes, Elliott County is capable of defeating the Cougars once again but I do not think that will happen. I believe the MCHS team will be victorious. This Cougar team certainly has the motivation and I am certain they will have the preparation to win this one. Being quite unskilled at prognostication, I will not predict the number of points by which I think they will be victorious.

There was a story in LHL when Morgan Co. went to state tourney about the bus driver....one guy Drexel Patrick is undefeated when driving the Cougars to games...that is David Patrick's dad from WKYT-TV. Winston Lykins was the driver that was thought to have jinxed the Cougars...however, heard he got a hot streak and let him off the hook and has taken them to games. Heard the story with something about Lykins tagging out his deer allottment while driving the bus once. :lol:

Know they got one in 1998 coming back form Russell....my son was on the bus. :eek:

Cougars pull out the win in a great game.

During the last several seasons of Morgan County High basketball, there has been a large contingent of fans who follow their Cougars at home and on the road. I think the main reason for this large group of fans who follow their team is that we have such great pride in all aspects of Morgan County's basketball program. The team, the coaches, and the fans get the highest degree of respect from everyone they come into contact with as being pure class all the way. Cougar players never grandstand, never try to be star players, and are never belligerant. They are good at what they do and take pride in their team. The players' attitudes came primarily from their coaching staff I think and so I say: HATS OFF TO MORGAN COACHING STAFF and thanks for putting us on the basketball map!

:thumb: Well said and absolutely correct!