Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 72 St. Henry 37

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Team Rebounds Example: Shooter shoots the ball and it's a air ball and it goes out of bounds. No one touches it at all. Software requires to give a Rebound, we give it to the team!

Exactly the info I was looking for. Thanks, TOG!

Nice Pics Thanks!

 

I agree about the comments on grade school nite - One of my favorites. Wish I could have made the game.

 

One question - Is Freddy a coach? Looks like he is a coach now. I do not recall hearing that.

Nice Pics Thanks!

 

I agree about the comments on grade school nite - One of my favorites. Wish I could have made the game.

 

One question - Is Freddy a coach? Looks like he is a coach now. I do not recall hearing that.

 

Coach Fredricks is indeed a coach and a very good one at that. Gives a lot of very good insight to the players about the game, how to play it and deal with it mentally. The players look up to him as they understand his background. Coach is very intense and competitive, brings a lot to the program from top to bottom! Indeed a very and I mean a very great pickup and a very generous man too and if your connected with CovCath Basketball, you know what I mean!

 

Think of this lineup back in the day of these CovCath Coaches. Coach Otte, Coach B, Coach Ruthsatz, Coach Fredricks and Coach Elliott! Can't think of too many Coaches that could keep up with these five and in practice they push the players hard, very hard!

Theobold & Schumate put in some quality minutes for the Colonels last night for their first varsity game.

 

I expect Cooper Theobold and CVH to be the first two off the bench for CovCath all year. Cooper will get a lot of minutes.

 

Think of this lineup back in the day of these CovCath Coaches. Coach Otte, Coach B, Coach Ruthsatz, Coach Fredricks and Coach Elliott! Can't think of too many Coaches that could keep up with these five and in practice they push the players hard, very hard!

 

Check out Holy Cross's staff, they'd make a solid squad too.

 

Sounds like a dominant performance by the Colonels. Great start to the season...

Is the name "Ruthsatz" pronounced like it's spelled?

 

Yes

Coach Fredricks is indeed a coach and a very good one at that. Gives a lot of very good insight to the players about the game, how to play it and deal with it mentally. The players look up to him as they understand his background. Coach is very intense and competitive, brings a lot to the program from top to bottom!

 

 

 

Spot on TOG!

Coach Fredrick brings a whole new level to the coaching staff, very positive addition. Having played at the highest level in college basketball ( Notre Dame) he knows what it takes to develop kids. Best thing with coach Fred is he can relate to the kids and provide positive motivation.

Great pickup for the Colonels.

Coach Fredricks is indeed a coach and a very good one at that. Gives a lot of very good insight to the players about the game, how to play it and deal with it mentally. The players look up to him as they understand his background. Coach is very intense and competitive, brings a lot to the program from top to bottom! Indeed a very and I mean a very great pickup and a very generous man too and if your connected with CovCath Basketball, you know what I mean!

 

Think of this lineup back in the day of these CovCath Coaches. Coach Otte, Coach B, Coach Ruthsatz, Coach Fredricks and Coach Elliott! Can't think of too many Coaches that could keep up with these five and in practice they push the players hard, very hard!

 

So happy to hear this! I checked the website and did not see him listed so I was not sure. Yes I had the pleasure of sitting next to Joe for quite a few games the last few years. I thought I knew a lot about the game, but boy, I learned so much from Joe. As you say the boys will learn and grow so much from having Joe on the bench. Great pick up who I truly hope stays around for a while.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.