Ohio State-Michigan updates

02Ram54

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SO is Kentucky basketball, but I won't list teams I think could beat them.

LMAO SMH AUG

Let's see, Ky college bball teams are the champions over the last 2 years. Kind of find it hard to say they are overrated. If you are talking about UK, find it hard to say they are overrated also.

When was the last time a Big 10 team won a national championship? I think it was Ohio State back wwhen Willis McGahee played for Miami.

Since no one could answer the trivia question I wil give the answer.

It was Oberlin College who beat OSU 7 out of the last 9 times they played which included a tie. Oberlin also in one of the last times playing Ohio State beat them by more than 100 points. Oberlin was headed up by the guy in my avatar.

Was that the score that starts the cream rising to the top, or will Ichigan come back and tie this one up.

(Last season Kentucky basketball was over rated big time, just as they are this year)

The blind could and can see this.

Last year they were very overrated, this year not so much. Last years team would of got beaten by Mich St by 20+ points, this years team almost beat them very early in the season.

Touchdown Buckeyes

35-21.

I was not arguing with anyone.

I love trash talking with everyone on here.

I understand a great program like Ohio brings a lot of hate, especially with those in a state that has such a horrible team like Kentucky, that many on here root for.

I like the Cats, but they stink in football and for the last two seasons they have been very over rated in a sport they are usually very, very good at.