Murray 27 Caldwell County 14

bugatti

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sindelar WILL be playing on Saturday if he so chooses. However, he tried to do too much in that game. he tried to force the issue at times. Making "touch" passes that are not his thing. He, and the rest of the team, got tight instead of just letting it happen. Sindelar is a thrower. Just didn't seem to have faith Friday night. But remember he is just a Junior in high school. As far as the clock thing goes, should be mandatory at ALL games, and getting refs to start the clock should be something the KHSAA looks at over the offseason.

NCC didn't play flat. That game, they shouldve been beaten worse. The best team won hands down. Quit crying. You got yours the next year. Don't diminish someone else's accomplishments

Just one of those years. Like LB said, I have no doubt NCC was the best 2A team in 2011, but they played flat and lost to holy cross. It just happens unfortunately. With Sindelar returning though, I expect CC faithful will be expecting a similar result to what happened to NCC the following year (2012) after being upset the year before.

NCC didn't play flat. That game, they shouldve been beaten worse. The best team won hands down. Quit crying. You got yours the next year. Don't diminish someone else's accomplishments

If you believe they did not play flat, and they should've been beaten worse, you did not attend or watch the game. Plain and simple. By far the worst game they played all year that year. Also, I see no "crying" in my post about a game 2 years ago, just re-encouragement for the CC faithful, which you obviously took offense to for some reason.

Thinking that they played flat and being out played are completely two differnt things. HC was just better, plain and simple. HC had the best athletes that year and NCC got outplayed. You think they played flat just because they beat HC in the regular season. Obviously, since I was at the game, you could see how much better HC got from Game 1 to Game 2. NCC didn't not get any better. That doesn't mean they were flat. They were beaten by a better team

If you believe they did not play flat, and they should've been beaten worse, you did not attend or watch the game. Plain and simple. By far the worst game they played all year that year. Also, I see no "crying" in my post about a game 2 years ago, just re-encouragement for the CC faithful, which you obviously took offense to for some reason.

Thinking that they played flat and being out played are completely two differnt things. HC was just better, plain and simple. HC had the best athletes that year and NCC got outplayed. You think they played flat just because they beat HC in the regular season. Obviously, since I was at the game, you could see how much better HC got from Game 1 to Game 2. NCC didn't not get any better. That doesn't mean they were flat. They were beaten by a better team

You're saying NCC didn't improve in the three games in between their two matchups (one of the three for NCC being a loss), and Holy Cross did. Maybe you can claim Holy Cross got better as the season went on, but I do not buy they had better athletes and were the better team. They won because of Kyle Fuller, plain and simple. So lets go by your logic though, so because UK lost to West Virginia in 2009-2010, automatically West Virginia is the better team although UK played their worst game of the year? Come on. Upsets do happen, that's what makes all various sports special.

One player won the game? That's a stretch don't you think. However, that was the game plan. A running QB is tough to defend and NCC didn't have an answer. Kyle Fuller had a great game, but Lampone, Walker, Beal, Trunnel, and Koz were better than the supporting cast the Highchew had. He was a good player, but that year HC peaked at the right time and NCC didn't have enough answers. I know its hard for you to go against your guys, but when they are out manned, they are out manned

You're saying NCC didn't improve in the three games in between their two matchups (one of the three for NCC being a loss), and Holy Cross did. Maybe you can claim Holy Cross got better as the season went on, but I do not buy they had better athletes and were the better team. They won because of Kyle Fuller, plain and simple.

B&G, we just high jacked a thread. I will blame it on me. Thanks for the debate. Let's let it get back to CC. I agree with you, a defeat that you didn't see coming can propel you to greatness in the future if you learn from it. I think your NCC team did just that in 2011

B&G, we just high jacked a thread. I will blame it on me. Thanks for the debate. Let's let it get back to CC. I agree with you, a defeat that you didn't see coming can propel you to greatness in the future if you learn from it. I think your NCC team did just that in 2011

Agreed.

You two should be ashamed of yourselves, this kind of :poop: (hi-jacking a thread) is for Highlands folk. :lol:

After some further information has been obtained, get off Sindelar's back. Instead question the coaching staff for their lackluster performance. I have several sources tellibg me that Barnes demanded plays not be altered at the line (like he had done all season). Barnes should take the rap for this loss, and as far as I see is responsible for the last 2 Caldwell losses. Just hope this does not effect Sindelar and others returning for next year. Keep playing boys!