Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

62nd District Draw

Featured Replies

Given the fact that Boyd and fairview drew each other for the first game of their district. If Morgan had drawn Elliott, does anyone feel it would have affected the strength of our regional tournament or even the 16th region in the sweet 16? Just wondering? Hope I ain't opening a can of worms by pondering this.

 

No district draws would effect the 16th's chances at Rupp. Its highly unlikely they will have a chance against anyone from the relatively weak 1st region.

I fully expect very competitive games in the 1st Round and no result would be truly surprising.

 

I have to admit, I will be truly surprised if Morgan loses on it's home court to West.

This district WILL seed next year.

 

 

Was something said about this today? It would really be hard on the girls of Morgan and Elliott to seed, they would probably never go to the region.

Yes, it was done today.

Was something said about this today? It would really be hard on the girls of Morgan and Elliott to seed, they would probably never go to the region.

I think teams should have to earn their way to regionals instead of getting there by a luck of the draw. It isn't fair and alot of times doesn't represent your district with the best 2 teams.

Elliott and East will be a battle as always and Morgan may play a little over confident against West. I fully expect very competitive games in the 1st Round and no result would be truly surprising.

 

I agree. No team in this distrcit is a push over. While I think the 2 best teams are Morgan and Elliott, both East and West will be ready come time to play.

I by no means meant to disrespect East or West Carter or their schools or fans. I would be a complete idiot(and i'm sure there are some that probably think i am) to think that these two schools aren't capable of ending up in the regional tourney.

 

Again I apologize if I might have offended anyone with my question.

Same draw for the girls???

 

Seeding for the girls also???

 

Yes on both questions. Same draw and they will seed next year as well.

I think teams should have to earn their way to regionals instead of getting there by a luck of the draw. It isn't fair and alot of times doesn't represent your district with the best 2 teams.

 

I agree with you kinglion. Maybe you can convince Ashland into scheduling RH next year so we can see who earns it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.