Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "Elite 8"......Unbeaten teams.

What team/teams get the "L" this week? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. What team/teams get the "L" this week?

    • None, they all win
      0%
      0
    • Caldwell Co.
      10%
    • Wayne Co.
      15%
    • Bourbon Co.
      10%
    • Mason Co.
      35%
    • Pulaski Co.
      10%
    • Bowling Green
      5%
    • Scott Co.
      5%
    • Simon Kenton
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both 4A unbeaten teams exit the playoffs with their only loss of the season last night. Obviously Mason Co. or Bourbon Co. will exit the list next week, but what other team/teams turn in their equipment with an "L"?

 

Class 2A

Caldwell Co. 12-0 vs. Murray 8-4

 

Class 3A

Wayne Co 12-0 at Central 9-3

Mason Co. 12-0 at Bourbon Co. 12-0

 

Class 5A

Bowling Green 11-0 at Graves Co. 10-2

Pulaski Co. 11-0 vs. Madison Southern 11-1

 

Class 6A

Simon Kenton 12-0 at Butler 10-2

Scott Co. 12-0 vs. Henry Clay 10-2

 

Oct 18, Caldwell Co. over Murray 42-13 (@ Caldwell Co.)

Oct 11, Pulaski Co. over Madison Southern 21-18 (@ Madison Southern)

Oct 11, Scott Co. over Henry Clay 70-34 (@ Henry Clay)

Edited by Lawnboy13

Have no idea at this point, things will start to get interesting from here on out. The only losses that would surprise me are BG and Caldwell Co.

I will go way out on a limb and say one of the 8 will lose next week.

I will go way out on a limb and say one of the 8 will lose next week.

 

I will go out there with you. at least one will.

SK will be 13-0 this coming Friday! :D

I wonder if anybody votes that "They'll all win"

Oops, is there a way to delete my votes on this poll? Really wasn't paying attention and voted the ones I thought would stay undefeated instead, sorry. So yeah, SK, Caldwell, Scott Co, BG, and Wayne should stay undefeated in my mind. :ohbrother:

I predict SK will finish the season at 13-1 so this will be their last win. Sorry SK, I wanted you all to win state and efven said so in the who are yopu pulling for thread, but I don't see it happening. I see them going down in the semi's

I predict SK will finish the season at 13-1 so this will be their last win. Sorry SK, I wanted you all to win state and efven said so in the who are yopu pulling for thread, but I don't see it happening. I see them going down in the semi's

 

You said they would lose to Dixie also how did that work out? :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.