State Champion

Well, who is going to come out on top? I think that the most talented team might be Scott Co., but the best TEAM is South Laurel. Other top teams include Eastern, who may have the best player in the state, Elizabethtown who could be the most overlooked team in the state, and Pendleton County, who is tearing up the 10th region. Another team that could make a strong run in Shelby County. Who will win it all?

Call me crazy but I think a team out of the 11th could make noise this year! LexCath, Lafayette, Bryan Station, Henry Clay, Madison Central and of course Scott County. The team that survives this region will be a worthy opponent!

I am going with South Laurel until someone proves me wrong and takes them out of the chase!!!

If SL plays like they did tonight, they would have to work hard to get out of the region. But they have shown a tendency this year to play to the level of their competition, so it's hard to say. They are capable, and maybe the favorites, but they're going to have to work a lot harder than they've been doing.

Call me crazy but I think a team out of the 11th could make noise this year! LexCath, Lafayette, Bryan Station, Henry Clay, Madison Central and of course Scott County. The team that survives this region will be a worthy opponent!

Yeah, the 11th is crazy tough,anyone of those teams can win it. Butt they could be wore out before the Sweet Sixteen even starts or could waltz on thru, it's hard to say.Teams that strong usually have the heart to keep rolling though. It should be a great show!

Pretty tough early on, but it's been soft lately because the 8th Region is so weak. They do have tough games to close out the season with Highlands and St. X so they should be in good form going into the Sweet 16.

Shelby Co. (22-2)

I remember them beating Holmes by 12 in the 5th 3rd tourney, when the Dogs was playing pretty good ball. Anyone know where the 8th region is being played this year?

:rolleyes: I'd like to see him win it tho!

Don't take my statement as I don't think he's deserving. I just think it's going to be hard for any player to get past Walt Allen and the high profile he built up in last year's Sweet 16.

My list:

Walt Allen

Josh Mack

Robert Buckner

Aaron Dunaway

Antonio Owens

AJ Slaughter

I remember them beating Holmes by 12 in the 5th 3rd tourney, when the Dogs was playing pretty good ball. Anyone know where the 8th region is being played this year?

Unless things have changed from the past 20 or so years, it's pretty much always at Henry Co.