South Laurel 80 Somerset 53

This game was tight until about the 5:00 mark in the third. Somerset had just cut it to six and SL looked ripe for an upset, but the Cardinals found another gear and went on a 11-1 run that snowballed from there. Somerset had major foul troubles and SL capitalized with 24-35 FT shooting.

Ray Norman had 22 for Somerset

Ty Proffitt had 23 to lead SL

Trey Smith had 20 and Jordan Hammonds 19

And from what I have seen and heard, Coach Wright sounds like a solid human being as well. Probably has a lot to do with South Laurel's continued success!

:thumb: Always believed there to be a correlation between great person, and great coach. It doesnt always work out that way, but most of your great coaches are great ppl too.

Solid win SL. Based on Wright's comments, looks like they are getting back to what has made them great.

Rosco has won everywhere he has went. If i am not mistaken I think he was on staff with the '86 PC team that won the state tournament. So I believe he has 2 state championship rings. Plus I know he won a region at Danville, and another region at ? Breathette Co.??. Rosco really knows his stuff, when it comes to X's and O's. Since he joined Souths staff they have excelled.

I say Rosco for President.