Stuart Miller to take visit to Louisville!!!

Earlier this week, assistant coach and recruiting coordinator for Louisville Kevin Willard contacted Middlesboro star Stuart Miller and reportedly set up a visit for Miller to come sometime within the next few weeks. I am not sure of the exact date but will report it when I find out.

What an opportunity this would be for Miller!! Pitino loves shooters. Currently, Miller is in the top of several statistical categories in Kentucky.

4. Scoring- 29.1 PPG

10. FT %- 85%

1. 3-PT Made Per Game- 6.0 139 for 322 for 43%

Congrats to Stuart. IMO he has the D1 shooting ability. His height might be a concern at 6'1, but I think he could overcome that with his athletic ability. He definantly deserves the oppurtunity.

:thumb: His shooting ability is ridiculous! :eek:

Earlier this week, assistant coach and recruiting coordinator for Louisville Kevin Willard contacted Middlesboro star Stuart Miller and reportedly set up a visit for Miller to come sometime within the next few weeks. I am not sure of the exact date but will report it when I find out.

What an opportunity this would be for Miller!! Pitino loves shooters. Currently, Miller is in the top of several statistical categories in Kentucky.

4. Scoring- 29.1 PPG

10. FT %- 85%

1. 3-PT Made Per Game- 6.0 139 for 322 for 43%

13th,

What do you know about other d1 schools looking at him?