Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 Bourbon Chase

Featured Replies

Anybody else running this weekend? 3rd. year in a row for our team and it gets better each year! Looking forward to Friday!

  • Author
What is the Bourbon Chase? I'm obviously not partaking but had never heard of it before.

 

it's a 200+ mile team run (race) on the Bourbon Trail. There are 12 members (that will run 3 legs each) on your team that takes off at the Jim Beam plant in Clermont, Ky. and finishes in Downtown Lexington.

 

The Bourbon Chase - Home

it's a 200+ mile team run (race) on the Bourbon Trail. There are 12 members (that will run 3 legs each) on your team that takes off at the Jim Beam plant in Clermont, Ky. and finishes in Downtown Lexington.

 

The Bourbon Chase - Home

 

Can't believe I never heard of that before. I will definitely have to think about getting a team for next year. Sounds like a blast. So everyone will finish on Saturday some time? Going to be a mess near Rupp with the NBA game that night.

Good luck to the FKYW crew — thanks again for letting me tag along for a bit last year!

Thought maybe it was like those Rainbow Runs, only they throw liquor bottles at you instead of food coloring.

Good luck to the FKYW crew — thanks again for letting me tag along for a bit last year!
We loved having you!

Still can't believe I have never done this. As I say every year... "I have to do this next year."

It's here!!!!

 

Best of luck today/tomorrow!!! I will be in Lexington tomorrow for Keeneland and the NBA game, maybe I'll see you at the finish. What time is it estimated your team will be done (based on start time and all that)?

It's here!!!!

 

Which legs are you on?

This actually sounds like a lot of fun. I might have to look into doing this one of these years. If I understand the longest anyone has to run at one time is 9 miles? but most legs are much shorter then that?

Still can't believe I have never done this. As I say every year... "I have to do this next year."
I'll let you know if we have a spot. The sentiment right now is possibly do it as an Ultra team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.