Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 Bourbon Chase

Featured Replies

  • Author

I think I have caught up on my sleep loss today. Hardest medal I have ever earned up to date and this is my 3rd. Bourbon Chase. I was runner #1. The only thing great about the BC is the night runs are in my home town! The team went to mello mushroom afterwards for a congratulations party and with the hippy theme we fitted right in!

I enjoyed all the colorful vans. Are all of those vans provided or did everyone randomly buy white vans?

I enjoyed all the colorful vans. Are all of those vans provided or did everyone randomly buy white vans?
Most teams rent them.

Best Bourbon Chase yet. We finished in 10th overall and smashed our goal of a sub-24 hr race.

 

Personally I averaged 7:08 over my three legs and never got passed once.

  • Author
I think I have caught up on my sleep loss today. Hardest medal I have ever earned up to date and this is my 3rd. Bourbon Chase. I was runner #1. The only thing great about the BC is the night runs are in my home town! The team went to mello mushroom afterwards for a congratulations party and with the hippy theme we fitted right in!

 

I meant to say "the great thing about the BC are the night runs are in my hometown". Everythng about the Bourbon Chase was great!

1377964_10201347143459373_521461834_n.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.