Johnson Central 84 Magoffin Co. 76

The Hornets really came to play in this one. But, this win for the Golden Eagles sets up the matchup most figured would be the deciding game for the district title and the number one seed in the 57th District Tournament...Paintsville at Johnson Central this coming friday. I can't wait for this one...I guarantee the place will be packed, especially with the girls playing as well.

Where are Addidas and KingJames? Always bashing them when they lose. No where to be found. Good game Eagles.

I resent that statement. Congrats to the Eagles. I can give credit when credit is due. Statements like yours only fuel the fire. Do me a favor. Put me on your ignore list and I won't bother you again. By the way, you have my vote for the worst username on BGP. Have a good one. :thumb:

I thought that JC played pretty sloppy all night until the fourth quarter. Good to see the Eagles come away with the win but im alittle worried with the way they are playing right now. The officating really bothered me in this one. Not that i think the calls went either way but just wasnt very consistent in what was a foul and what wasnt. Should be a good one friday night and the house should be packed and rocking.

By the way, you have my vote for the worst username on BGP. Have a good one. :thumb:

If you knew, me you would understand or if you hunted you would have a clue. Thanks for the vote at least I may finish first at something. Ha! Ha! Have a good one as well.

As for calling people out I only did this because in a loss, the JC fans are called out. Again I am from Pikeville, so I can look at all the JC posts from an unbiased point of view. Again Congrats Eagles.

:thumb:

I thought that JC played pretty sloppy all night until the fourth quarter. Good to see the Eagles come away with the win but im alittle worried with the way they are playing right now. The officating really bothered me in this one. Not that i think the calls went either way but just wasnt very consistent in what was a foul and what wasnt. Should be a good one friday night and the house should be packed and rocking.

The officiating is horrible across the board in the 15th. Just like Umpires there is NO consistency.

I think a lot of the sloppyness can be attributed to a 10 day layoff. It did give them a badly needed chance to get there legs back, but the lack of game time no doubt had a little to do with the quality of play in the first 3 quarters. The more the game went on I felt like they began to execute and get more into a flow. I think at the end of the game they were just a little stronger, condition wise than Magoffin. I thought there was a few unadvisable shots taken near the end,and the defensive effort was not the greatest, but a win is a win.

I think after a 10 day layoff that you have to be happy with a W , regardless if it's only by one point. Magoffin has a pretty good team to me. I really dont know why they have not been able to pull out a district win so far, because they do have some good players and are well coached, and they are more than capable of sending any team in the 57th home if they are not taken seriously. I'm thrilled with the outcome. It was a very important win for Johnson Central. Now lets move on to Pike Central. That will certainly be another tough one.