Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 84 Magoffin Co. 76

Featured Replies

The Hornets really came to play in this one. But, this win for the Golden Eagles sets up the matchup most figured would be the deciding game for the district title and the number one seed in the 57th District Tournament...Paintsville at Johnson Central this coming friday. I can't wait for this one...I guarantee the place will be packed, especially with the girls playing as well.

Congrats to the Eagles!! Expect great game Friday night!!

Where are Addidas and KingJames? Always bashing them when they lose. No where to be found. Good game Eagles.

Where are Addidas and KingJames? Always bashing them when they lose. No where to be found. Good game Eagles.

I resent that statement. Congrats to the Eagles. I can give credit when credit is due. Statements like yours only fuel the fire. Do me a favor. Put me on your ignore list and I won't bother you again. By the way, you have my vote for the worst username on BGP. Have a good one. :thumb:

I thought that JC played pretty sloppy all night until the fourth quarter. Good to see the Eagles come away with the win but im alittle worried with the way they are playing right now. The officating really bothered me in this one. Not that i think the calls went either way but just wasnt very consistent in what was a foul and what wasnt. Should be a good one friday night and the house should be packed and rocking.

By the way, you have my vote for the worst username on BGP. Have a good one. :thumb:

If you knew, me you would understand or if you hunted you would have a clue. Thanks for the vote at least I may finish first at something. Ha! Ha! Have a good one as well.

 

As for calling people out I only did this because in a loss, the JC fans are called out. Again I am from Pikeville, so I can look at all the JC posts from an unbiased point of view. Again Congrats Eagles.

 

:thumb:

I thought that JC played pretty sloppy all night until the fourth quarter. Good to see the Eagles come away with the win but im alittle worried with the way they are playing right now. The officating really bothered me in this one. Not that i think the calls went either way but just wasnt very consistent in what was a foul and what wasnt. Should be a good one friday night and the house should be packed and rocking.

The officiating is horrible across the board in the 15th. Just like Umpires there is NO consistency.

Please post updates Friday so we can feel the excitement.

Great Game Eagles started really slow but came back strong.... Big time threes by justin Blanton in the Fourth....

 

Great game

I thought that JC played pretty sloppy all night until the fourth quarter. Good to see the Eagles come away with the win but im alittle worried with the way they are playing right now. The officating really bothered me in this one. Not that i think the calls went either way but just wasnt very consistent in what was a foul and what wasnt. Should be a good one friday night and the house should be packed and rocking.

I think a lot of the sloppyness can be attributed to a 10 day layoff. It did give them a badly needed chance to get there legs back, but the lack of game time no doubt had a little to do with the quality of play in the first 3 quarters. The more the game went on I felt like they began to execute and get more into a flow. I think at the end of the game they were just a little stronger, condition wise than Magoffin. I thought there was a few unadvisable shots taken near the end,and the defensive effort was not the greatest, but a win is a win.

 

I think after a 10 day layoff that you have to be happy with a W , regardless if it's only by one point. Magoffin has a pretty good team to me. I really dont know why they have not been able to pull out a district win so far, because they do have some good players and are well coached, and they are more than capable of sending any team in the 57th home if they are not taken seriously. I'm thrilled with the outcome. It was a very important win for Johnson Central. Now lets move on to Pike Central. That will certainly be another tough one.

all I said is there no better this year than they were last.

 

Maybe so, but they are 1-0 against Paintsville this year, whereas last year they went 0-2 in the regular season! Only time will tell if they are better when the tourney rolls around!

What happended to my posts?

Will miss you King. Come back and see us sometime.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.