Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NLDS: St. Louis vs. Pittsburgh

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a good game to watch;

St. Louis won yesterday in possibly one of the most hostile environments they'll ever play in with a 22 year old, 22 year old and 23 year old combining for a 1 hit 1 run shutout... Unreal organization.

 

And other young guns as well.

The 7th not going red birds way. A slip, bad decision, and bad bounce have led to runners on the corners and a run with 2 down.

The 7th not going red birds way. A slip, bad decision, and bad bounce have led to runners on the corners and a run with 2 down.

 

Then Martin weakly grounds one to SS on a ball grooved belt high middle of the plate. I was a little surprised they hung with Wainwright there, especially with Martin coming up. Martin hitting .357 in his career vs. Wainwright.

Then Martin weakly grounds one to SS on a ball grooved belt high middle of the plate. I was a little surprised they hung with Wainwright there, especially with Martin coming up. Martin hitting .357 in his career vs. Wainwright.

I was afraid Matheny was going to pull him.

Yee Ha!!

3 straight curves...way to come back after giving up 2 straight hits.

I posted on Facebook we need 3/4 runs in the 8th where I could breath easier. Adams must have heard me.

I posted on Facebook we need 3/4 runs in the 8th where I could breath easier. Adams must have heard me.

That last out gave me flash backs to Waino striking out Beltran with that curve in 2006.

There was very little doubt in my mind that Wainwright would throw a gem. That's just what he does and that's what the Cardinals do. Gosh I hate them.

There was very little doubt in my mind that Wainwright would throw a gem. That's just what he does and that's what the Cardinals do. Gosh I hate them.
:D :D
There was very little doubt in my mind that Wainwright would throw a gem. That's just what he does and that's what the Cardinals do. Gosh I hate them.

 

Come join us

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.