Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Tourney

Featured Replies

Tickets just went on sale to the public on SEC website.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I'll be there. I am sure Jahearme will be also, he usually is.

How much does it cost to go?

 

1 ticket is around $375. Then you have hotel room and eats, ect.

I'll be there. I am sure Jahearme will be also, he usually is.

 

Yes I knew that Jahearme usually goes. I Haven't gone in a few years, looking forward to it. Just hope it is not the same time as the Boys State Tourney.

I am going to CATlanta! I have been to the tourney almost every year starting in '93 when the tourney was in Rupp. I missed '06 and '07 due to the birth of my children. It is always fun, but when they lose in the first round!

I normally wind up going, but it always seems like it's a last minute decision. With a baby due in 2 months I'd imagine this year will be no different.

  • Author

Who all is going? Where are you staying? Anyone know where KSR is broadcasting from?

I am going with my sister, brother-in-law and taking my 85 year old mother. We are staying at the Holiday Inn. We can walk to the arena, stayed there before and although the rooms are small, very nice and great location. Last time I was there, it was almost all UK fans. My aunt and uncle from Ohio will meet us there.

We are 50/50 right now. A lot going on in the month of March for us. Plus, we aren't huge fans of the tournament in Atlanta. Too much travel (whether by foot or car) to do stuff. We did get confirmation that we got tickets, so I could have a couple for sale. We hope to decide by this weekend.

If we do go, we are staying at the Embassy Suites there by the Georgia Dome.

We are 50/50 right now. A lot going on in the month of March for us. Plus, we aren't huge fans of the tournament in Atlanta. Too much travel (whether by foot or car) to do stuff. We did get confirmation that we got tickets, so I could have a couple for sale. We hope to decide by this weekend.

If we do go, we are staying at the Embassy Suites there by the Georgia Dome.

 

If you go let me know where your tickets are.

Looks like we are in! Not leaving until Thursday night, but we will be there Friday-Sunday!

Last time I went to the sec tournament in Atlanta we survived two tornadoes. Crazy stuff.

Yes I knew that Jahearme usually goes. I Haven't gone in a few years, looking forward to it. Just hope it is not the same time as the Boys State Tourney.

 

I think you're safe. If memory serves it's the same weekend as the girls state tourney.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.