Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Public vs. Private Basketball solution

Featured Replies

Not sure, but we built ours when we built our new stadium....which was built with monies donated by alum, students, parents, and friends of Trinity.

Where are these suites. Maybe I have misunderstood the post!

  • Replies 94
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where are these suites. Maybe I have misunderstood the post!

 

 

On either side of the Press Box, on the home side of the stadium.

Not sure, but we built ours when we built our new stadium....which was built with monies donated by alum, students, parents, and friends of Trinity.

We are a small school and do not have an alumni fund or friends of the school. But I am curious if some of the larger publics have these and how do they report that income to the State

On either side of the Press Box, on the home side of the stadium.

I got it now, At first I thought these were located at Papa Johns stadium. I apologize for my misunderstanding

I got it now, At first I thought these were located at Papa Johns stadium. I apologize for my misunderstanding

 

 

Nah...we aren't that far up any totem poles! :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.