Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

54th Draw?

Featured Replies

Does anyone know who plays in the 54th yet?

PCC V. Hazard

 

Leslie v. Buckhorn

 

Four years in a row!

Oh man! That is so weird. How do you think PCC will fare at Hazard?

I posted this once but it magicly disappeared. :sssh:

 

Is this a good draw for Leslie?

I don't think so. Buckhorn will be a handful and even if Leslie wins, they will be drained because Buckhorn is PHYSICAL!

This seems to happen every year. I guess the fact that they draw each other is the only way to guarantee that they meet in the tournament.

I'll be suprised if both games don't go down to the wire.

I'll be suprised if both games don't go down to the wire.

WOW Somebody getting ready for baseball early. Does the 54 th vote on seeding each year?

I don't think so. Buckhorn will be a handful and even if Leslie wins, they will be drained because Buckhorn is PHYSICAL!

Not how I remember things. Zack Gay might have size but thats just about it. He isn't near as Physical as Morgan, Wells, or Day.

Leslie plays Buckhorn at home saturday night. Should be an example of what will happen in the district tourney.

Perry vs Hazard...It should not be any other way...

anyone have dates/times

Both games will be great games! IMO

At this point in the season I couldn't choose which team out the four is the favorite!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.