Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360, PS3)

SvFan4life

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
How can I get more money without using a cheat class? How do I buy stocks.com

Pull up the internet on your phone. You can buy stocks for one company and then sabotage the other and your stock will go up.

Also there is a briefcase in the ocean that has $25,000 in it you can get multiple times

So after the story is complete and the credits roll in order to complete the game 100% you have to do the random strangers and freaks stuff? I finished the story but it says I am at 70% complete. Just wondering if that is all.

For 100% i'd imagine you need to find all of the pieces of alien spaceship too.

• 2 years later...
I've actually started playing it again recently. It took it a day to update my game since I haven't played in so long. It is still a damn good game. The online play is fun.

I would have played a lot more last night, but didn't realize how long it was going to take to load initially. I'm looking forward to playing the story line more. I like the bouncing between characters thus far.

Takes me back to college when we used to just drink in the dorms and run around doing stupid stuff in the old games. Great pre-gaming times lol

I would have played a lot more last night, but didn't realize how long it was going to take to load initially. I'm looking forward to playing the story line more. I like the bouncing between characters thus far.

Takes me back to college when we used to just drink in the dorms and run around doing stupid stuff in the old games. Great pre-gaming times lol

You'll love this one. I think it is the best one by far.