Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360, PS3)

SvFan4life

I'll get the other thread merged but this seems like a better title since it covers more than just the gameplay trailer. Today the map was leaked.

GTA-5_map_01.jpg

The picture on the left is the zoomed in area of the circled city on the right. Pretty massive right?

But wait there's more...

The picture below is the entire map and the circled area represents the picture above.....TALK ABOUT MASSIVE!!!!!

GTA-5_map_02.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to find stunt jumps currently.

Got too close to the airport while running down the coastline and my wanted level went to 3 stars...so I decided to steal a plane. Forgot that you have to buy a parachute though

I'm trying to find stunt jumps currently.

Got too close to the airport while running down the coastline and my wanted level went to 3 stars...so I decided to steal a plane. Forgot that you have to buy a parachute though

There's a parachute cheat, if you're interested. Did you steal one of the big planes?

I stole one of the smaller jets.

Can you steal a jumbo jet? Cause that'll be my mission when i get off work if so.

I got in a jumbo jet several times and moved it around a little. It was really hard to maneuver because of the size, and by the time you actually get to a big plane, the cops are everywhere. They run under the wheels and make it nearly impossible to drive/fly.

I had the code for the blimp so I flew it some. Haven't stole a plane yet.

I liked pouring gasoline outside around a bunch of cars and making a long trail then lighting it on fire and blowing up all the cars in its path.

I'll probably do a few more missions tonight, and then do some more exploring. I got so caught up in trying to steal a plane last night that I didn't do much else.