Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagles, this seasons must see TV?

Featured Replies

Giants defense has played great since Jon Beason came over from Carolina. He started the Chicago game and they didn't give up a TD in the second half. They haven't given up a score in the last two games either. I realize their opponents were not really great but it's still an improvement.

I can't believe they can't get the ball in the endzone.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I now understand the thread title. At first I thought it was because of the explosive offense the Eagles were supposed to have. Now I get it finally

 

 

It's because of the train wreck the Eagles are, you can't take your eyes off of them lol.

Their "explosive" nature was all predicated upon Michael Vick staying healthy. That is like banking on a gallon of water getting you across the Sahara desert.
Their "explosive" nature was all predicated upon Michael Vick staying healthy. That is like banking on a gallon of water getting you across the Sahara desert.

 

Exactly

 

Mike Vick has been horrible since he stepped into the league. He had 1 really really good season, all the rest....not so much.

Exactly

 

Mike Vick has been horrible since he stepped into the league. He had 1 really really good season, all the rest....not so much.

 

I really don't think you understand what "horrible" means.

 

Ryan Leaf was horrible.

I can't believe they can't get the ball in the endzone.

 

If you are talking about the Giants offense (I was talking about the Giants defense in my post), then my answer is...baby steps. They've stopped (for now) turning the ball over. I'll take that as long as they win. The touchdowns will come...hopefully.

I really don't think you understand what "horrible" means.

 

Ryan Leaf was horrible.

Nah, Ryan Leaf was atrocious. Mike Vick and eli Manning are Horrible :clap:

  • Author

Tempo gamed looked good in a few games but if you can't get a completion on third down to keep drives alive it dies pretty quickly...team had ONE GREAT HALF and then fell off the face of the Earth. :no:

Nah' date=' Ryan Leaf was atrocious. Mike Vick and eli Manning are Horrible :clap:[/quote']

 

And you are still trying your hardest to troll.

Nah, Ryan Leaf was atrocious. Mike Vick and eli Manning are Horrible :clap:

 

:ohbrother:

And you are still trying your hardest to troll.

Haha. Just teasing ya buddy. Thought we've been too nice lately, had to get a jab in.

Haha. Just teasing ya buddy. Thought we've been too nice lately, had to get a jab in.

 

If you think this "teasing" bothers me...get back with me when your team gets even ONE of the things I have as my avatar :lol2:.

If you think this "teasing" bothers me...get back with me when your team gets even ONE of the things I have as my avatar :lol2:.

if my team ever gets one, I will die a happy man. All I ever asked for was 1, i'm not greedy. 1 is all I ask for.

  • Author

May lose to Da Boys tonight but for one season pretty good turn around for Chip Kelly. 2012 Eagles were 29th in Tot Off this season 2nd with Cowboys game to go.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.