Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lee 62 Estill 55

Featured Replies

I spoke to him after the game and he told me was visiting Cumberland in the near future. I hope him nothing but success he is a great kid and player. I enjoy kids like him we need more Clinton Dixons

:thumb:

Lee better not over look Owlsey

Not this again. Why should they not look past Owsley? Do they pose any threat? They have beaten them twice with Smith and once without. I don't see any reason to be worried. I was upset more that we didn't get to face Owsley in the first round and pretty much get a bye than the fact we lost the game.

This should be an exciting/entertaining game. The rumor mills have already started. neeley quitting??? smiths finger??? several players leaving the team???

No one should overlook anyone in this region, but I am sure that both Lee and Estill would prefer to play Owsley instead of Powell in the first round of the district tournament.

No one should overlook anyone in this region, but I am sure that both Lee and Estill would prefer to play Owsley instead of Powell in the first round of the district tournament.

 

Has this happened before? Lee has beat Owsley & Estill 3 times. Will face owsley in district & then, if they win, possibly Estill in the finals. If they win both games, they would have played & beaten 2 district teams 4 times & getting 8 wins from those 2 teams. This is unheardof to me.

No one should overlook anyone in this region, but I am sure that both Lee and Estill would prefer to play Owsley instead of Powell in the first round of the district tournament.

I don't think they should completley overlook Owsley, but I would also try to focus as much as possible on saving energy while beating a bad team. I know we will have problems with Powell's size and their bench. What will Lee have trouble with on Owsley's team? We have established that OC can't match up with Lee. Fetters can shut down Robert Smith, no one can shut down Tyler Rich. I can not fathom a Owsely win in this situation, especialy with Lee being so good at home this year. Just my opinion but like I said, I would love to have Owsley as my first round game.

This was an exciting game yesterday night. (So exciting Ihad to go home and go directly to bed *LOL*) But Estill has a team full of talent and I wish them the best against Powell. I spotted Powell's coach in the crowd ;) Mr. Dixon is 100% a class act off and on the court and one heck of a ballplayer. I wish him well the rest of this season and throughout his career.

 

Congratulations to the Bobcats and to the Engineers. It's been a great innauguaral season for the Engineers and I'm sure Estill will continue to be tough. They have one of the toughest jv teams I've seen.

Good win for the bobcats last night. Didnt use there bench as much oh i think the only used 1 player off the bench

If the "rumor" that Daniel Neeley has quit the team at Owsley, this game could get out of hand. Unless Tre, and Robert both "go off" on Lee County. By "go off" I mean each of them hitting 30 a piece. I can't wait till basketball is over!!

Several players came in off the bench for Lee Co. At least three that I can think of off the top of my head. Nonetheless I hope Johnson is alright.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.