Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart 62 Barbourville 29

Featured Replies

Brossart moves to the semi-final.

  • Author

Barboursville held to 7 first half points.

I guess Jim Schue had a point.

Is this one going to ESPN Classic?

I guess Jim Schue had a point.

 

Thanks, I'll be here all week. :thumb:

In all seriousness, though, this game should get the point across in the most painful way possible that beating up on the Red Birds, Lynn Camps and OBIs of the world is a poor substitute for actual competition when you have high expectations for your team. I like Coach Phipps a lot, but he knew he had a pretty good group coming through three years ago, and he should've been scheduling accordingly. Teams like the majority of those on Barbourville's schedule do nothing toward making a team better.

 

25-win seasons don't mean a heck of a lot when you're getting bounced in the first round of the region by teams you should beat and have beaten in the regular season.

In all seriousness, though, this game should get the point across in the most painful way possible that beating up on the Red Birds, Lynn Camps and OBIs of the world is a poor substitute for actual competition when you have high expectations for your team. I like Coach Phipps a lot, but he knew he had a pretty good group coming through three years ago, and he should've been scheduling accordingly. Teams like the majority of those on Barbourville's schedule do nothing toward making a team better.

 

25-win seasons don't mean a heck of a lot when you're getting bounced in the first round of the region by teams you should beat and have beaten in the regular season.

 

 

I agree with you. The 13th is a weak region at this point if you take out South. And from what I've seen I don't see it getting strong anytime soon.

Congrats to the Mustangs. Reprsenting the 10th well.

What happened? :confused: :eek: :confused:

Read Jim's 2nd post

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.