Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sarah Jones fights back

Featured Replies

Quote from Sarah Jones:

 

Perfect example of "glass houses shouldn't throw stones." Nik and his counsel continuously refers to me as a child molester and a convicted felon. I find it asinine after knowing the facts. Everyone has made mistakes and has skeletons in their closet. No one would want theirs displayed at a national level, without being able to tell your side and stand up for yourself. Tired of people being so judgmental, especially when those that are so harsh, are in no position to judge. The jury ruled in my favor because they heard ALL evidence. I urge everyone to do their research if they are going to make an opinion.

 

http://www.slideshare.net/jaburg-wilk/david-gingras-sexual-misconduct

  • Author
She really wants out of the spotlight...

 

Considering the nature of this I have zero problem with it even considering she wants life to be "normal."

Quote from Sarah Jones:

 

Perfect example of "glass houses shouldn't throw stones." Nik and his counsel continuously refers to me as a child molester

That's my favorite part lol.

  • Author

I also understand Jones was in a special class as a teacher and that made her relationship against the law in KY but under any other circumstance the age of consent in KY is 16 so calling Jones a child molester is extremely misleading and irresponsible in my opinion.

I also understand Jones was in a special class as a teacher and that made her relationship against the law in KY but under any other circumstance the age of consent in KY is 16 so calling Jones a child molester is extremely misleading and irresponsible in my opinion.

 

Don't let facts get in the way of the character assassination.

  • Author
So David Gingras was Nik's attorney? Just want to make sure I'm tracking..

 

Yes

When is this woman's 15 minutes going to be up?

  • Author
When is this woman's 15 minutes going to be up?

 

Are you saying Jones should not have revealed this information?

Yes

 

Are you saying Jones should not have revealed this information?

 

I would reveal this information if I was her. Nik keeps professing she is a child molester but I wonder if he calls his attorney a child molester?

I actually don't care one way or the other. I just want her to go away.

  • Author
I actually don't care one way or the other. I just want her to go away.

 

I understand.

I actually don't care one way or the other. I just want her to go away.

 

I agree with this. If she ever gets any money, which I could care less about, please go away into the sunset and shut up

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.