Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell's State Championship Rings

Featured Replies

Great job on the rings. I really like the way you put the 500th win in there. Very Good. One of the best I have seen.

 

Go Red Devils

  • Replies 61
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wondering how easy/difficult it was to provide players, coaches with rings, compared to say Trinity

  • Author
Just wondering how easy/difficult it was to provide players, coaches with rings, compared to say Trinity

 

We just had to fundraise. The rings were about 15,000. So far we are at ~13,000 and still have several weeks left. :thumb:

Rings look great, hopefully they can order another next year.

We just had to fundraise. The rings were about 15,000. So far we are at ~13,000 and still have several weeks left. :thumb:

What kind of metal is it? I guess thats a good price. I meant to ask any wranglings with the ring dealers. Asked a similar line of question in the Trinity ring post

Just wondering how easy/difficult it was to provide players, coaches with rings, compared to say Trinity

Trinity players have to pay for their own rings.

  • Author
What kind of metal is it? I guess thats a good price. I meant to ask any wranglings with the ring dealers. Asked a similar line of question in the Trinity ring post

 

It's actually gold celenium. And no we went through Balfour so no problems at all.

MIDEE 1 IS THE BACKBONE FOR THE BOOSTER PROGRAM AND HE HAS WORKED HIS TAIL OFF FOR THIS TEAM. GREAT JOB MIDEE 1. WE WILL MISS YOU.

  • Author
MIDEE 1 IS THE BACKBONE FOR THE BOOSTER PROGRAM AND HE HAS WORKED HIS Tail OFF FOR THIS TEAM. GREAT JOB MIDEE 1. WE WILL MISS YOU.

 

I have to clarify this. I was the president of the boosters. We could not have done it without everyones help. While I would love to take credit for it I was only a small part of the entire operation.

 

Thanks and I will be around next year to pull for our Devils. :fire:

Those are some fancy looking rings.

Nice rings

makes me a little jealous lol

We just had to fundraise. The rings were about 15,000. So far we are at ~13,000 and still have several weeks left. :thumb:

Curious what that breaks down to per ring - in case I am ever in the enviable position to have to purchase them?

  • Author
Curious what that breaks down to per ring - in case I am ever in the enviable position to have to purchase them?

 

That breaks down to $189.00 per ring from Balfour. We could have went with solid gold for $375.00 but decided that these were fine. :thumb:

The top of the ring looks like the same design that Belfry went with in 2003. Very sharp ring, and the thing that surprised me the most was the weight of it. Those things are HEAVY.

 

Congratulations again to Russell on the well deserved trophy.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.