July 11, 201313 yr So with the trade deadline coming in 20 days, who get's dealt???? I'll try and keep up with all the names being thrown around that could possibly be dealt. Here's what I have for now: Cubs - Matt Garza (Top Starting Pitcher that's likely to be dealt) Cubs - Nate Schierholtz (Trade candidate) Cubs - Alfonso Soriano Cubs - James Russell Cubs - Dioner Navarro White Sox - Matt Thorton Marlins - Steve Cishek Phillies - Michael Young Brewers - John Axford Brewers - Francisco Rodriguez Brewers - Mike Gonzalez Brewers - Yovani Gallardo Danny Knobler tweeted that the Giants aren't sellers yet but if they do sell, Tim Lincecum and Hunter Pence COULD be on the market
July 11, 201313 yr Decent chance Michael Morse (Seattle) gets traded if he can return from his quad injury prior to the deadline.
July 11, 201313 yr Joey Votto What kind of chemicals are you using for your plants?? I suggest stop sniffing them.
July 11, 201313 yr Joba Chamberlin will probably be dealt....I'm guessing the Braves from what I've seen.
July 11, 201313 yr Author According to MLB Trade Rumors (mlbtraderumors.com) White Sox are wanting High End Prospects for Matt Thorton. In 39 games played (None Started) Thorton is 0-3 with 17 holds, 4.00 ERA, 42 K's. Is he worth high end prospects?
July 11, 201313 yr Other names: Alex Rios Jesse Crain Bud Norris I believe Crain is on the DL & Rios makes too much money to trade...
July 12, 201313 yr According to MLB Trade Rumors (mlbtraderumors.com) White Sox are wanting High End Prospects for Matt Thorton. In 39 games played (None Started) Thorton is 0-3 with 17 holds, 4.00 ERA, 42 K's. Is he worth high end prospects? Nope
July 12, 201313 yr Author Pirates and Orioles made a trade today. Pirates acquired Russ Canzler, Orioles acquired Tim Alderson
July 13, 201313 yr Author Red Sox have acquired reliever Matt Thorton from the Chicago White Sox. Boston will send Brandon Jacobs in the deal. White Sox will also send Boston $750 K to help with Thorton's contract Red Sox Acquire Matt Thornton: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.