Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hoosier Shootout

Featured Replies

Any one heading over to Indy this week for the Hoosier shootout?

Any one heading over to Indy this week for the Hoosier shootout?

 

Yes indeed! Looking forward to it!

Where do they play it? At the fieldhouse?

  • Author
Where do they play it? At the fieldhouse?

 

Multiple facilities.

The Gathering Place

Indy South Sports academy

Southport high

Decatur HS

I know I have seen a lot of KY teams in the Adidas Invitational that is also in Indy this week.

Yes indeed! Looking forward to it!

 

Hope you will post on our KY boys that are there!!!!

Any one heading over to Indy this week for the Hoosier shootout?

 

I thought the Hoosier Shootout was another name for the Adidas Invitational? We will be at Adidas Inv.

Games at Carmel High School and Noblesville Middle for the pool play.

  • Author
I thought the Hoosier Shootout was another name for the Adidas Invitational? We will be at Adidas Inv.

Games at Carmel High School and Noblesville Middle for the pool play.

I was hoping to meet you. Have fun.

A couple of NKY boys will be there with the Shining Star program... Bo Schuh and Liam Rabe. The program combined players from 2 teams into this one team for the month of July tourneys... I'm interested to see how they fare. Should be very competitive.

A couple of NKY boys will be there with the Shining Star program... Bo Schuh and Liam Rabe. The program combined players from 2 teams into this one team for the month of July tourneys... I'm interested to see how they fare. Should be very competitive.

 

If you get video while up there, send it my way. Still editing the 2 hours from the last event. lol

TAC, which team are you with?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.