Riverbend Music Center question

All In

Once you get on 275, go past the Riverbend exit, and take the next one, New Richmond. Go right off the exit and park across the street from River Downs in the field. It's free to park there, you can tailgate up until the concert start time, and it usually takes us about 5 minutes to get back to the expressway after the show. It's about a mile walk to Riverbend, but if you park at Coney you'll be sitting there for hours after the show.

Doors open 90 minutes before the beginning of each concert. Arrive at that time and parking should be no problem. Unless its the Kenny Chesney show. Get there 2 hours before showtime.

We've got there no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of any of the shows and had zero issue with parking.

So far this year I have been to the Toby Keith and Brad Paisley concerts. One I showed up around 6 and the other right at 7. Didn't have problems either time with parking or traffic.

Wow, that is just so hard for me to believe, went to Aldean last year and was 2 hours early and backed up on the Kellogg exit to just get into the concert and then a super fiasco getting out. Some people just seem to have extremely good luck when it comes to these things, I never ever have good luck when comes to parking or traffic

Wow, that is just so hard for me to believe, went to Aldean last year and was 2 hours early and backed up on the Kellogg exit to just get into the concert and then a super fiasco getting out. Some people just seem to have extremely good luck when it comes to these things, I never ever have good luck when comes to parking or traffic

Don't take Kellogg. It's not luck, it's just people knowing which way to go. Go to the 2nd exit after crossing the bridge, the New Richmond one and come in from the other direction.

I will admit it was probably luck. For the Brad Paisley concert I drove, got there at 6, and didn't hit any traffic to the exit. Within 5 minutes of getting off the exit I was parked down in one of the Riverbend lots. The Toby concert, we left Bellevue at 640 and were walking in the concert at 7 after being dropped off at the Coney Island entrance.

Don't take Kellogg. It's not luck, it's just people knowing which way to go. Go to the 2nd exit after crossing the bridge, the New Richmond one and come in from the other direction.

Have always known about the New Richmond exit(who hasn't?) and that idea is brilliant IF you could park at River Downs like last year or IF you could enter thru gates 4 or 5 or IF you want to park a mile away and tailgate(those days are over), but since you can only enter this year( and probably for the next 5 years considering how slow construction is) thru gate 2 to get to the other gates at Riverbend, why would you not just take Kellogg? My only option to beat trafic for my old arse is to do what I do at Reds games and leave early

Have always known about the New Richmond exit(who hasn't?) and that idea is brilliant IF you could park at River Downs like last year or IF you could enter thru gates 4 or 5 or IF you want to park a mile away and tailgate(those days are over), but since you can only enter this year( and probably for the next 5 years considering how slow construction is) thru gate 2 to get to the other gates at Riverbend, why would you not just take Kellogg? My only option to beat trafic for my old arse is to do what I do at Reds games and leave early

Can't have it both ways. If you aren't willing to walk a small amount, then plan on sitting in traffic for quite a while, or leaving early.

FWIW, people we've met down there have parked in Coney and not left the parking lot before 1 AM when the concert ended around 10:45-11 PM.