Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 3 Conner 2 (9th Region Finals)

Featured Replies

IMO Highlands is a great place to have a High School experience! The learning enviorement is top notch the out of city tution is affordable why wouldnt you want to transfer to Highlands! I don't know of any that transfer in just for the softball program it has to be for what goes on in the classrooms between 7:00 and 3:00, and any extracurricular activity like fastpitch softball (especially on a new field) adds to that High School Experience!

 

I thought NDA and Highlands were the only schools that got transfers, now St Henry, way to go!!
  • Replies 67
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMO Highlands is a great place to have a High School experience! The learning enviorement is top notch the out of city tution is affordable why wouldnt you want to transfer to Highlands! I don't know of any that transfer in just for the softball program it has to be for what goes on in the classrooms between 7:00 and 3:00, and any extracurricular activity like fastpitch softball (especially on a new field) adds to that High School Experience!

 

Come on we know the athletes don't go to class, KIDDING!!!!

 

You should paint your RV in Highland colors!

I didnt know this was the "hey come to my school" message board.

 

If it is...come to St. Henry cause God will love you more :)

 

If it isnt....shame on you!!!

As a NewCath grad, it does pain me to say it... But...

Highlands is absolutely an excellent school district...

Add on the incredible extra curricular activities, all of them - not just the athletics programs, it becomes hard to understand why someone wouldn't want their kid to go there.

 

There must be something in the water cause I have avoided all koolaid products within city limits.

 

IMO Highlands is a great place to have a High School experience! The learning enviorement is top notch the out of city tution is affordable why wouldnt you want to transfer to Highlands! I don't know of any that transfer in just for the softball program it has to be for what goes on in the classrooms between 7:00 and 3:00, and any extracurricular activity like fastpitch softball (especially on a new field) adds to that High School Experience!
As a NewCath grad, it does pain me to say it... But...

Highlands is absolutely an excellent school district...Add on the incredible extra curricular activities, all of them - not just the athletics programs, it becomes hard to understand why someone wouldn't want their kid to go there.

 

There must be something in the water cause I have avoided all koolaid products within city limits.

 

I would agree as well, but for the love of God man....how could you (send your kids there). :lol2:

LOL!

 

Nope NO shame on me (for that anyway)!!! I am having fun with the comments that (HHS gets the transfers) like we are on our 2nd straight championship or something.

 

Did I mention I am proud of the educational opportunities that are available to my DD at Highlands! Just like if I wanted my DD to get a catholic Based education there are plenty of good choices and I would pay the tuition for her to have that opportunity! Simple as that not trying to influence the young ladies transferring just having fun with the comments! If I did I would not do it on this forum or I would start the thread "Hey come to my school" which BTW would be a fun thread!

 

 

I didnt know this was the "hey come to my school" message board.

 

If it is...come to St. Henry cause God will love you more :)

 

If it isnt....shame on you!!!

Come on we know the athletes don't go to class, KIDDING!!!!

 

You should paint your RV in Highland colors!

 

One of them H stickers might be a good Idea to start with!

 

I think I will hold out for that full ride (OK even a 51% ride) to a college somewhere to discuss a new paint format! For the record my naming rights on BGP and RV color is available to the highest bidder for a college education and an opportunity to have softball as part of her college experience if she so chooses and the opportunity arrises!

I would agree as well, but for the love of God man....how could you (send your kids there). :lol2:

 

The incentive package was pretty sweet!

Free tuition vs paying big bucks to go someplace else...

No brainer there..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.