Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 3 Conner 2 (9th Region Finals)

Featured Replies

It's a win/win for both teams!

 

Just curious, how can both teams win in this situation?

  • Replies 67
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about Jordan Kramer, does she still pitch

 

She does and does it quite well. Same way she does SS. Nothing wrong with playing multiple positions. Pretty much secures your coaches will find you a spot, especially when you can hit like Jordan does!

From what I understand . . . St. Henry needs a pitcher and Conner needs the peace.

From what I understand . . . St. Henry needs a pitcher and Conner needs the peace.

 

I am curious about the Roark girls leaving. How does this bring peace to Conner?

From what I understand . . . St. Henry needs a pitcher and Conner needs the peace.

 

Softballfan14 said that Jordan is a good pitcher. St Henry might need a pitcher in a couple of years if that is the case

The rumor has been that they would go to St. Henry. I would personally be surprised; the Roark family has been very involved with Conner softball for several years. However, if they do, best of luck to them. Jessie would have prime spot to pitch.

 

Would the girls have to sit out a year of athletics? I believe one of the girls was in high school last year at Conner.

I thought NDA and Highlands were the only schools that got transfers, now St Henry, way to go!!

I am curious about the Roark girls leaving. How does this bring peace to Conner?

 

With out putting words in this posters mouth I think he is trying to say it his opinion that this family causes problems within the softball team. I don't know poster or family but sources are saying the samething for whatever that's worth.

Let's be honest... unless you are directly involved with this situation intimately, everything is heresay. Hopefully it will all work out in the end for all the young girls involved. That is what is truly important here.

Let's be honest... unless you are directly involved with this situation intimately, everything is heresay. Hopefully it will all work out in the end for all the young girls involved. That is what is truly important here.

 

I agree with the heresay part for sure, just gives some of us something to talk about. What ever happens I hope it also works out for the girls.

I thought NDA and Highlands were the only schools that got transfers, now St Henry, way to go!!

 

Follow the money, I guess CruBatBoy took a cut in his Per Diem. :lol2:

Im still waiting for LB to send us some of his 8th grader-- soon to be freshmen (remember, I specifically requested the good ones!)

Follow the money, I guess CruBatBoy took a cut in his Per Diem. :lol2:

 

Hey man whatever it takes for the PROGRAM!!!

Follow the money, I guess CruBatBoy took a cut in his Per Diem. :lol2:

 

They pay him in cheeseburgers, I guess he will have to go from doubles to single cheeseburgers.

Im still waiting for LB to send us some of his 8th grader-- soon to be freshmen (remember, I specifically requested the good ones!)

 

Nothing like off season trade talks. :clap:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.